kimura

Wanted - La Pavoni Europiccola

Hi All,

Im after a used La Pavoni Europiccola, anyone out there with one that needs a new home?? Im currently without coffee machine aarrrrhhhh!!

Thanks

I may be looking shift mine shortly. I'll let you know.

kimura where about are you I have a brass and copper one?

Hi Bryher, sadly thats the only colour model im not that keen on :-( Thanks for posting though :) Still looking!

That is a nice looking machine. Although I just purchased one yesterday (looking forward to getting it) Thanks to all who replied.

Is it true that these manual lever machines are hard to get a good double shot out of?

They have a 49mm or 51mm basket depending on the age of the machine so it will always be smaller than the more common 58mm basket. In my short time with La Pavoni lever machines I have found you need to look at them as a different way of making/drinking coffee... i.e. smaller cups and big on flavour combined with the challenge of getting it right which in it's self adds to the satisfaction/enjoyment. I was going to say they can be temperamental but that's the wrong word... The machine is the same every time you switch it on... It's just a case of "you" getting all the stars to align to produce that good shot, which does become more frequent the more you use it. I cant see myself not having one, it fills a nice little gap for me.. It's quick, handy and quiet, easily serviceable and it makes a nice change.

Mine is a mellenium one, and has the larger 51mm basket. I can quite easily dose 16g and get up to 32g out. I usually dose 15.5g now.

Considering the classical Italian single is 7g and a double is 14g, then these do do doubles...

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

@kimura...interested?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29087[/ATTACH]

@fatboyslim

How much?

Are you willing to post?

Age of machine and number of former owners?

When did it last have new seals etc if needed?

How long have you owned it for?

Where did you get it from?

Edited by Jumbo Ratty

kimura where about are you I have a brass and copper one?

Following the lead of more seasoned members, I'll assume it's ok to tag on the end of this thread. Apologies, if not.

@BRYHER Are you still wanting to sell your Pavoni? If so, please post some details here: https://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?40412-Looking-For-A-Lever-La-Pavoni-Europiccola.

Thanks.

That is a nice looking machine. Although I just purchased one yesterday (looking forward to getting it) Thanks to all who replied.

I didnt fell like i was treading on anyones toes as the OP no longer wants one as they got one.

And im tempted by fatboyslim m/c so have a few questions

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png