Sign in to follow this  
birchgra

Toroid Jug & Other bits for sale

Having a clear out of my coffee cabinet of stuff that I never use. All prices include postage within the UK and payments should be made through paypal. No offers as I feel that they are all fairly priced. Thanks

Espro Toroid Jug with dimpled bottom (original one) £15

Cafelat Dregs Tub in Red (hardly used) £15

Bottomless portafilter for E61 fitting (no basket) £12

Bestcup M Water Filter Standard PN-KS34100 £10 (this came with my Londinium R but has never been needed)

Also - not coffee related but good to watch whilst enjoying a favourite cup - a couple of brand new and still sealed DVD's that we got through Sky but have never opened as we watch films on the Sky Q box or Sky Go

Finding Dory & Baby Boss £12 for both

36127476193_9d1b9585a0_z.jpg

36127480713_d55d77688f_z.jpg

36935755515_7a5f2a0bc5_z.jpg

I'll take the Bottomless portafilter please, sending PM now.

Subjectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to consciousness, agency, personhood, amount spent, reality and truth which has been defined by various sources.

Hi, can I have the Espoo toroid jug please?

You certainly can. I'll drop you a PM with my details

I'll take the Bottomless portafilter please, sending PM now.

Portafilter sold to Dave. Thanks

Just to say...

Portafilter arrived this morning and its a very fine bottomless portafilter indeed, thank you birchgra

Subjectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to consciousness, agency, personhood, amount spent, reality and truth which has been defined by various sources.

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo