I had a good look around when I bought mine. The "similar" Profitec was widely available, but the ECM was not.

The ECM website listed two dealers in the UK, BB and another one who was mainly Commercial/Cafe installations, with the multiple PF business espresso machines in stock. They machine was incidental to the services they were providing to their customers.

I did also find a couple of vendors with unusual business addresses. Looking at Streetview these were all flats! The inhabitant would front a grey import from Italy, and dump it on your lap and run. Appalling pre-sales service and goodness knows what would happen if it broke down.

BB gave me good advice, did me a fair deal, it all arrived set up and ready to go, and I know if I have a problem I won't be trying to get hold of some Italian yoof eking out his student grant with a bit of part time cash in hand sales from his dad's shop.

ECM Synchronika, Olympus 75E, and, er..... stuff.

I went to Bella Barista and collected my one on the same day very good costumer service.

I could not wait any longer to get my new machine, my addiction personality still drive me to the limit...

Very happy with ECM Syncronika.

Regards

Hi Rod

i purchased my Syncronika about a month ago and it is fantastic, again Bella Barista are truly great at what they do, I understand there are other merchants out there but having used B.B. I will never go anywhere else.

quick tip if you are into steaming milk, buy the 4 hole steam tip, you won’t regret it.

cheers and happy coffee making

Big Pete

ECM Syncronika matched to a Eureka Atom grinder ,IMS competition shower screen and VST 18 gram basket,Gloria Jeans Black Gold beans

These people get My Vote for a very Friendly Northern service at a good price and a few items to get you started.

Paul ThompsonTynemouth Coffee Company

The Roastery

Back Stormont Street

North Shields

NE29 0EY

0191 2600995

[email protected]

www.tynemouthcoffee.com

www.coffeeteam.co.uk

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.