dsc

London Meet Up / Cafe Crawl - Autumn / Winter 2017

As per Glenn's suggestion here's a new thread for the autumn / winter season London Meet Up, shout out to @jlarkin, @hotmetal, @Hibbsy, @MediumRoastSteam from the old thread and happy to see anyone new interested :)

I'm free most weekends and I do understand it might be hard to pick a date which works for all, but lets try anyway :) I'll kick it off with: who's available in Sept (weekends, probably best to opt for Saturdays as some places might be shut on Sundays)?

T.

Espresso: Londinium L1, ZR-71 grinder

Photography: Flickr

I'd be up for a meeting in the new year (only because I've got 2 free weekends before the end of the year)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Are we talking central London?

::: Fracino Cherub ::: Fiorenzato F5 ::: Torr 58.6mm ::: VST 18g basket :::

Awaiting: Arduino upgrade on Gaggia Classic, some skills ;)

@Glenn: wouldn't be surprised if we end up meeting up in 2018 ;)

@destiny: I'd say so, although if a group emerges we can vote which area to visit and whether to move around more or focus on only a few places.

T.

Make it some months hence and us folk from the ends of the earth could consider coming and bag a cheap rail fare maybe

My September availability got taken!

So in keeping with grumpydaddy's suggestion -which works well for me - I'm free any Saturday in November from 11th onwards?

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Saturday's in November looking good for me - 11th especially. Thanks for the nudge Joe.

I'm going to put the 11th November on the calendar, seems promising at the moment.

I'm still free on 11th November for this. Just giving it a little nudge in case any other people want to join and to keep it in people's minds...

Up for it as well on the 11th Nov.

T.

Not long till this 11th November meet-up coffee crawl extravaganza. I'm not sure we have "a plan" yet, but looking forward to seeing some of you (add - again - as appropriate to our having met before status).

Like Glenn, I’m not around much until the end of the year but would be up for a London (or Kent!) meet early in 2018.

David

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?

I’m afraid I’ll need to miss out on this one as the Rave day is two weeks after that. Really sorry.

I’m afraid I’ll need to miss out on this one as the Rave day is two weeks after that. Really sorry.

Boooooo! :-) I wondered if it might be the case though.

OK quick roll-call to see if this is likely to go ahead in terms of where we should go I'm happy to be lead by anybody that knows London better than me?

However as I'm also interested in an easy life my train would take me to Waterloo. So how about meeting at Coleman coffee roasters at 10.30 or 11 as a starting point to kickstart this discussion?

@UncleJake @Silky729

@Robin.Gill

@christos_geo

@Dunk

@grumpydaddy

@destiny

hope it didn't mention you all several times - apologies if yes. Not sure why it didn't work for most initially...

Hoping to - but work are being awkward. It’ll be down to the wire I’m afraid.

I'll be around and open to anything really. I might drive and park somewhere central although a train might be easier...not decided yet.

T.