Folks...

Whats up with the springs in the bottom compartment?

Think they're a spare set?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

It’s slightly irritating that they put out an update that said ours would go to locked status yesterday and yet nothing has happened.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the DPD notification!

I had an exchange of emails with them last week regarding delivering to a different address, which incurred an extra charge, but all has gone quiet this week!

Sage Duo Temp Pro, La Pavoni Pro (V2.5), Niche Zero, Hario Skerton (modified), Hario mesh filter, French press

It’s slightly irritating that they put out an update that said ours would go to locked status yesterday and yet nothing has happened.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the DPD notification!

Yes my thoughts too not locked yet and meant to be!

Yes my thoughts too not locked yet and meant to be!
If it makes you feel any better, we ordered ours in March and have had no communication at all outside the stock indiegogo update emails. Edited by rdpx

If it makes you feel any better, we ordered ours in March and have had no communication at all outside the stock indiegogo update emails.
UPDATE

just got a text to say it's coming tomorrow!

[emoji2][emoji599][emoji3][emoji776][emoji413][emoji323]

DPD update, grinder will (should..) be delivered tomorrow.

This is like Christmas eve 1978 :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

SPAM :eek::p

Has your indiegogo status changed, as I've nowt on DPD or that.

Enjoy thought!

UPDATE

UPDATE

Woohoo! Exciting times, looking forward to hearing about another users experience!

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

SPAM :eek::p

Has your indiegogo status changed, as I've nowt on DPD or that.

Enjoy thought!

Yep now showing as fulfilled.

Now who wants to buy a Mazzer Mini?

There's a really nice café where my mum lives in Pembrokeshire and they don't have a grinder for decaf, but the coffee is very good. They've got a La Marzocco machine and a big Caedo grinder (I think). I've mentioned my Mazzer to the owner but he wasn't interested. Maybe I'll see if he wants to borrow it for a month or two?

There's a really nice café where my mum lives in Pembrokeshire and they don't have a grinder for decaf, but the coffee is very good. They've got a La Marzocco machine and a big Caedo grinder (I think). I've mentioned my Mazzer to the owner but he wasn't interested. Maybe I'll see if he wants to borrow it for a month or two?

He's probably waiting for a niche as well!

DPD update, grinder will (should..) be delivered tomorrow.

This is like Christmas eve 1978 :)

Nice I got a Fishing Rod haha

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

:good::good::good:

Off to refresh Indiegogo constantly until bed time.

LOCKED!

DPDPDPDPDPDPDPDPDPPDPDPDPDPDPDP please :0

Sameee[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Folks...

Whats up with the springs in the bottom compartment?

Hi Steve,

They are a spare set of springs should you lose the ones underneath the outer burr.

Excitement, was thinking I had slipped through the cracks but got email at 4:10 saying it will arrive tomorrow. Also contribution set to fulfilled. Looking forwards to this, I have only used the rocky grinder so should be massive upgrade. Look forwards to getting the most out of my gaggia classic. Was considering sending it to a pick up location. In my experience they tend to target those first.

To balance it out within 10 minutes I got an email informing me I didn't get into the London marathon. Although that's not unexpected :D

To balance it out within 10 minutes I got an email informing me I didn't get into the London marathon. Although that's not unexpected :D

It's OK I didn't get into the LM either, it's no biggie

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

I'm in the middle of the current batch and also showing CONTRIBUTION LOCKED!!

Sage Duo Temp Pro, La Pavoni Pro (V2.5), Niche Zero, Hario Skerton (modified), Hario mesh filter, French press

I'm in the middle of the current batch and also showing CONTRIBUTION LOCKED!!

What do you mean by middle of current batch? As in middle of the range mentioned in the latest update?

It's OK I didn't get into the LM either, it's no biggie

There was a time when if you got declined twice you were guaranteed a place the third time round. Also, if you got injured you could defer your entry until the next year. I guess they are just too in demand now.

If you're any good you can go for a good for age (GFA) place or join a club and try and get an allocation through them.

What do you mean by middle of current batch? As in middle of the range mentioned in the latest update?

Yes, exactly that.

There was a time when if you got declined twice you were guaranteed a place the third time round. Also, if you got injured you could defer your entry until the next year. I guess they are just too in demand now.

If you're any good you can go for a good for age (GFA) place or join a club and try and get an allocation through them.

I think it's because I used to be a fast bastard, never ran and never applied...nowadays the only thing I can run is a bath....."where are me teeth"

Of course in the same way I wasn't picked to represent the UK in the Olympics in 2012 (Usain Bolt got my place) and I bet I won't be in the 2020 Olympics either...."found em"

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

If it makes you feel any better, we ordered ours in March and have had no communication at all outside the stock indiegogo update emails.

UPDATE

Not sure this makes me feel any better given I ordered mine in December and still only in locked mode. Meh. I really hope there's a sane reason why this isn't FIFO.

Not sure this makes me feel any better given I ordered mine in December and still only in locked mode. Meh. I really hope there's a sane reason why this isn't FIFO.

I guess a little bit of whining helps when it now turned to fullfilled after writing that ;)