Works well, used daily

Marks, slight and great for the year (more pictures can be taken if required)

What comes with it..

Mains lead

Portafilter with single and double baskets

Plastic tamping thingy

Milk jug

Plastic measuring spoon (not shown in pictures, cos it was in the milk jug..doh !)

Rancilio Silvia steam wand

Additional 25mm high drip tray (3d printed) for dispensing into a bit bigger mug

Ping pong easy see water level aid

£170 + p&p with insurance (UK Only) £12.89

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972b.jpg

Edited by DaveP
typos

Hi Dave, a few questions:

1. Is the year 2002? Is that the date of production on the label.

2. Is the wand in full working order? Do you modify?

3. Any maintenance history?

4. Why are you selling?

cheers

1. Yes indeed

2. Yes, its the Rancilio Silvia (V1/V2) wand with single hole (quite important), fitted by me.

3. There is no log book, but it has been looked after by me (I'm qualified, lol), with the Gaggia range there is very little 'maintenance' that can be done apart from regular descaling and cleaning, the group gasket was replaced a while back and will get a descale before dispatch (was due one next month anyway). The OPV has been adjusted.

4. The classic is a great machine but it has its limitations ... I want to upgrade ££££ to a DX machine that can be used to extract and steam milk at the same time, which will come in handy if there are ever a house full of peeps.

More piccys can be taken if required.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo