NOW SOLD

Listed in the "valuation" section last night. More pictures in there to look at. Consensus of opinion was it's worth between £200 to £250 So I'm going between the two at a price of £225 but obviously you will have the final say on that!

My first choice I'd like collection from Bristol or I can run it up/down M4/M5 a little ways... Can also box up if you want to sort courier out.

SAME BLURB FROM VALUATION:-

There's no rust, damage or scratches, chrome is nice and shiny with just couple of tiny tiny marks. Check the wiring and base of the boiler it is like new, inside of coffee handle has hardly seen any action. Also the bakelite caps/knobs are gleaming no signs of heat damage at all.

I fitted all new group head gaskets and it's been running fine for a few months now. Comes with brass single hole steam tip crappy tamp and some instructions probably in Italian...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27429[/ATTACH]

20170620_175410.jpg.1f29b040e2e6a5c33afd1cffddd1e1e4.jpg

Edited by russe11
sold

Looks great. I'm still fighting the urge to get into shiny espresso machines and concentrating and enjoying brewed, but looks perfect for @Benjijames28

Lelit Mara 62, Niche Grinder, Decent Espresso tamper, V60, CCD, Aeropress, French Press, Moka pot, Kinu M47, Feldgrind, Porlex Mini, Kawasaki Versys 650 mk1

@russe11 - what size tamper?

Have quite hankered after playing with one of those and am Bristol based.

Truth be told i am hoping you say some obscure size so I have a reason not to :)

Rob

I know @russe11, it's unbelievable. These make fantastic espresso once mastered, which is half the fun imo.

Paired with the mignon ive got for sale & you've got a really good set up for under £500

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Is this the version with the two switch low and high or pressure stat green light? Can't see the more picture, invalid attachments links.

i.e how old is it?

Just out of interest why you selling it?

Filter coffee fan = Aeropress pre-workout / v60 for leisure :coffee::good:

I know this is a sale thread with posts restricted to offers, so please delete if inappropriate (and I apologise).

For those looking for an immaculate pav ready to brew the moment you bring it home, this one is a no-brainer. Why? It has already cost me £150 to restore a £50 one and still won't look as good as this. It's a fair deal.

Edited by christos_geo
typo

LR - EK43S; Ceado E37S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

@russe11 if your still selling this I would be interested, price as mentioned including delivery. Bit distance from Bristol though.

Filter coffee fan = Aeropress pre-workout / v60 for leisure :coffee::good:

Yeah I'm happy with that thanks. I think I may be going to Redditch either Friday or over the weekend.. Is that any good for a hand over somewhere?

NOW SOLD to IggyK. I'm sure you will enjoy your lever journey!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)