• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summit camp. I’ve realised my camera gear now weighs 1.6kg whereas base walking/camping gear without camera stuff totalled 7.7kg. Any point and shoot camera suggestions that cost less than Sony RX10

Was a bit nippy this Christmas/new year..

Under the bridge. Near to where I live. 

Posted Images

On 26/05/2019 at 11:51, Mrboots2u said:

New work up at music room cafe in lancaster

IMG_20190526_114220.jpg

Very nice. I always end up going both to the Music Room and to the one they call The Hall when I'm in Lancaster. Although now they've opened the one at the castle as well, which is an amazing location.

JJ

23 hours ago, jjstorgaard said:

Very nice. I always end up going both to the Music Room and to the one they call The Hall when I'm in Lancaster. Although now they've opened the one at the castle as well, which is an amazing location.

JJ

Hi thanks , well only the hall is open for takeout at the moment. 

Treated myself to a drone and this is one of the first photos that I took.. 

Loving it, Great fun and can get some really interesting photos and videos. 

This is the village where I live. 

org_12feb5e7f817e097_1592592282000.jpg

Not blaming you! Had it for a couple of weeks now. Wanted one for ages but kept putting off, but finally decided that I deserves it. 

Hope you're enjoying yours. 

• 1 month later...

I know these are small, but when I'm practicing with a new Drone, they are really closer than you tgink think. I am sure they saw our signal. And my modes are different between my two models a little panic.

Screenshot_20200805_190123_com.facebook.orca.jpg

IMG_20200804_103947.jpg

Edited by Jony
  • Like 1
On 09/08/2020 at 15:28, Jedi oh said:

I agree. I think that landscapes work so much better in landscape mode. But I guess they should really. 😀

Sometimes the blindingly obvious is overlooked!

• Like 1

When ever I check before use its great, so leant over my balcony but it came back words odd, usually it's goes up tried to catch it  but to no avail 😂

27 minutes ago, Jony said:

When ever I check before use its great, so leant over my balcony but it came back words odd, usually it's goes up tried to catch it  but to no avail 😂

Doh! 

Hope it's OK. 

• 3 weeks later...