bbea776ccb566a6e58060462cf8e387b.jpg

and that one.

Went for a walk through the woods nearby (and picnic) together with my older son, when it got cool towards sundown I gave him my lumberjack-like spare jacket. In which he resembled one funny dwarf walking these muddy paths...

Decided to ditch all my camera gear and now have small point and shoot - much more convenient to use.

Taken down Mudeford, Christchurch

46542360125_f30450ff11_h.jpg

Kit: Some coffee bashers for the beans and some water heater thingies for the brewing bit.

Hasn’t rained lately then . . .

ecdefbf205c978654e48af4c4e5a3553.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

A bit late - but a rep from Cimbali UK at the London Coffee Festival demonstrating 100% perfect milk texture by means of the auto steam wand on their coffee kit (M100 GT I think)

Obligatory latte art to prove it of course.

46851200544_807d7cb2cb_b.jpg

Kit: Some coffee bashers for the beans and some water heater thingies for the brewing bit.

A bit of nighttime adventures...

7edcedc8186df790a354a457166a1d18.jpg

a43c5d67b88aa120e947e015faf77d82.jpg

b091f9f923c6423dd20ef28b80fd30a7.jpg

A bit of nighttime adventures...

7edcedc8186df790a354a457166a1d18.jpg

a43c5d67b88aa120e947e015faf77d82.jpg

b091f9f923c6423dd20ef28b80fd30a7.jpg

Once again Paul you spoil us with a trio of very presentable images ......

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Once again Paul you spoil us with a trio of very presentable images ......

Jon.

I spend nights without a tent and get up at 3AM so that you don’t have to, John ;).

Thanks by the way!

I spend nights without a tent and get up at 3AM so that you don’t have to, John ;).

Thanks by the way!

I'll do the next shift Paul.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Part of Levant mine in Cornwall. Walking coastal path between Gunnard’s Head and Pendeen Watch, saw humpback whale surface 100yds from rocks swimming leisurely parallel to us. Amazing sight.

036ef95a4192337071a3b7c7a70994fc.jpg

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

E295C3E4-E64B-43F4-8350-3C0D12620BF5.jpg

Forum event participants?

AKA Toffee chips

F75A7B1A-8119-4F17-9BDF-B0EA144BECFA.jpg

Napoli!

AKA Toffee chips

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40024[/ATTACH]

Napoli!

how disappointing was the coffee?

how disappointing was the coffee?

Some not too bad, it is after all lever city, however the pizza made up for it

AKA Toffee chips

decent_E.jpg

Art&Espresso

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40023[/ATTACH]

Forum event participants?

After there was no clear winner of the L-R, the disagreements quickly got out of hand!

After there was no clear winner of the L-R, the disagreements quickly got out of hand!

There can only be one ....I’m taking a sword ..

There can only be one ....I’m taking a sword ..
luckily you need to be in the Highlands with that attire, raising my chances to survive my trip

luckily you need to be in the Highlands with that attire, raising my chances to survive my trip

The only problem with telling me your travel plans makes that unlikely :)

I understand you might be taking something else back .. as well as the LR ..........

The only problem with telling me your travel plans makes that unlikely :)

I understand you might be taking something else back .. as well as the LR ..........

a couple scalps, yes!

What makes you so sure the quickening isn't in Cirencester this time?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

high key 3_edited-1.jpg

Had a wonderful week away in North Devon. This is evening on Woolacombe Beach, beautiful part of the world.

Verity 2.jpg

And this is Verity, a 20m high Damien Hirst statue in Ilfracombe Harbour.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40055[/ATTACH]

And this is Verity, a 20m high Damien Hirst statue in Ilfracombe Harbour.

Pretty obvious its a bit chilly ;).

Jon.

Pretty obvious its a bit chilly ;).

Jon.

A bit nippy, you might say