Phobic

Verona 10 months in

Also, the BB verona pre dates late 2016, just the latest version had the PID upgrade to include shot timer and some aesthetic improvements. Aside from that, identical internally from what my research found.

I'd love to know if it's still a proper dual channel PID with independent PID and B parameters for the steam boiler not just 2 temperature settings?

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

So very disappointed to hear that snippet of news, considering Dave UK's comments of the dual PID sensors in other machines, looking on the OTHER retailer/supplier, I get the impression from their site and the images that the Vetrano almost identical to look at, under the hood the pump is still mounted on the top.

Their QI Vetrona wood version has what appear to be different knobs on the steam/water taps, are they a rotary valve or a lever operation, I can enquire but for the purpose to inform others I ask the forum.

JWL.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

I'd love to know if it's still a proper dual channel PID with independent PID and B parameters for the steam boiler not just 2 temperature settings?
I believe so according to BB

Sage Duo Temp Pro and Mazzer Super Jolly (Doserless Mod) | Espresso Addict!

I believe so according to BB

I'd really only trust someone with a new pid model actually checking

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

So was the Verona the only brass boiler machine available in that price bracket, I just find it incredible that the Vetrano and the Verona could not be supplied as one machine incorporating the enhancements which are only of benefit.

Whilst after sifting through the market I had narrowed it between Duetto 4 and the Verona, now faced with the disappointment I have taken a liking to the ECM Synchronika.

What irks me slightly is after taking the plunge, the latest model arrives with several updates and mods, I agree this could apply to any machine.

JWL.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

So disappointed to hear this. The Verona has been at the top of my wishlist following DavecUK's review. We're doing a lot of work to house & kitchen in the coming months and this machine was planned to feature. I've been getting excited at the prospect of getting my hands on it after lusting after it for so long.

Back to the drawing board! :(

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

So disappointed to hear this. The Verona has been at the top of my wishlist following DavecUK's review. We're doing a lot of work to house & kitchen in the coming months and this machine was planned to feature. I've been getting excited at the prospect of getting my hands on it after lusting after it for so long.

Back to the drawing board! :(

May be another couple of super cheap Vesuvius machines coming up after another upcoming exhibition...so might be worth waiting. They get built for the exhibition, but are effectively dead stock, so they are happy to recover costs (so pretty much factory gate price). Next time though the prices will be higher as I have suggested a donation to the forum for each one sold by ACS.

Interesting, thanks! The Vesuvius was out of my range so I haven't looked too closely. Will scurry off and do some reading now.

"Coffee: The Good, The Bad, and The Ayurvedic Perspective"

Behave yourself.

So was the Verona the only brass boiler machine available in that price bracket, I just find it incredible that the Vetrano and the Verona could not be supplied as one machine incorporating the enhancements which are only of benefit.

Whilst after sifting through the market I had narrowed it between Duetto 4 and the Verona, now faced with the disappointment I have taken a liking to the ECM Synchronika.

What irks me slightly is after taking the plunge, the latest model arrives with several updates and mods, I agree this could apply to any machine.

JWL.

What upgrades did the new Synchronika arrive with out of interest?

Sage Duo Temp Pro and Mazzer Super Jolly (Doserless Mod) | Espresso Addict!

@DavecUK have you any experience of the newer ECM machines or the newer Duetto and how they'd stack up with the Verona?

No, I have been asked to review, but at the moment don't want to do all that work....just not interesting enough

What upgrades did the new Synchronika arrive with out of interest?

Hopefully will be to let you know soon.

Jon-Willy

using it about 10 times a week now as I'm drinking much more filter, still a great machine.....

Yuxo09y.jpg

@DavecUK have you any experience of the newer ECM machines or the newer Duetto and how they'd stack up with the Verona?

No fraid not