NashNash

'It all started here' - Shawlands, Glasgow

This shop has just opened. Please go and support them if you are in the area. Outstanding coffee. I believe they are only open on Sat & Sun.

I went over on Saturday but couldn't get parked anywhere close. Didn't have time so will try and go back another day. It is only sat n sun it's open. Jeebsy who opened it is a member on here.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

I went over on Saturday but couldn't get parked anywhere close. Didn't have time so will try and go back another day. It is only sat n sun it's open. Jeebsy who opened it is a member on here.

Probably the footy. Might have been the funniest game ever.

This shop has just opened. Please go and support them if you are in the area. Outstanding coffee. I believe they are only open on Sat & Sun.

Next time you are in there tell Will to get his arse back on the forum! Bring back Jeebsy!

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

We visited just before the shop opened so can't vouch for the coffee but the dog alone is worth visiting for. I've only just got canine abduction urges out of my system. Can't wait for our next visit, I have no doubt that it'll be fantastic.

Haha, yes - Archie is great. Definitely worth a visit just to meet him! Fortunately the shop is local to us so we will get to go most weekends. :)

Next time you are in there tell Will to get his arse back on the forum! Bring back Jeebsy!

You mean bring back @jeebsy.....

....although I concur - the poor lad is probably working his 'nads off!!

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

Hurrah.

Not that I ever bloody get there...

mym

Expobar Leva Dual Boiler IV - Mahlkönig Vario - Made By Knock Walnut & Black 58.35mm

IMS 14-20g Competition basket - Grindenstein knockbox - Aeropress - Porlex Mini

Glasgow.

I popped into @jeebsy 's place this morning - WOW!!!

The flat white was stunning, the filter was so smooth and the home made pastry was nom.

Will is a brilliant host - If you are ever in Glasgow you must make the effort!

a7dfdb9a87c40846d42f7fba8177fd3a.jpg50d6d515a623b40466cf32c00a5b37e6.jpgad7e8a8a82b62df33df012e1984ef3fc.jpg21e7d2165dbde6a8a04638411f137cd9.jpg701e92669b7cedddddaa75fb47ff7390.jpgfdc377bbb430328292fe44f598ae0b8b.jpg

The espresso was an Ethiopian from Gardelli called Nensebo. My wife was really taken by it remarking it was much nicer than the rubbish I make her ?. I'm not if I should change my coffee or my wife now?

Edited by Daren

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

I can't spot the deep fat fryer - must be out of shot! :^)
The one for the Mars bars?

The one for the Mars bars?

..and salad (Glasgow style) ;)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

..and salad (Glasgow style) ;)

I'd like to defend the scots...but it's probably true!

I popped into @jeebsy 's place this morning - WOW!!!

The flat white was stunning, the filter was so smooth and the home made pastry was nom.

Will is a brilliant host - If you are ever in Glasgow you must make the effort!

The espresso was an Ethiopian from Gardelli called Nensebo. My wife was really taken by it remarking it was much nicer than the rubbish I make her 廊. I'm not if I should change my coffee or my wife now?

Cheers for coming by mate, great to see you again! Thanks for the kind words and amazing photos.

Was at a the cupping, brewing, latte art event last night. Really good crowd, good fun.

Cupping held by Thompsons roasters, great simple brew slot with Will ( French press). Latte art with Joel. Beer what's, not to like.

Anyone localish follow all started here on Instagram for future events.

Coffee was tasting bang on today.

Honduran Curve in the hopper... @jeebsy energy and passion for coffee never ceases to amaze me.

Also good to catch up with @riskyj

a2a08adfbae0868981ae93801f4c5560.jpg3ecf9bf7a053eaf17fd7e440a3006ca8.jpg92b8bf254ce24ae1a0b162151ed91309.jpge7f3861fde1ad7ee6781484c4421d805.jpgeef409c62353ef8aaef70f474a56055b.jpg

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Once my foot heals, I’m definitely going to go for a visit. The place looks great.

It is ....

Instagram - rjw_inc

I went past last Saturday and had easily the best espresso I've had in Scotland. The Chocolate, cherry and almond bun was also pretty amazing.

Thanks for the wee chat jeebsy, didn't get round to your other recommendations but next time I'm in town I'll try.

I'll be sure to pop past - but are they only open 3 days, still?

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //

I'll be sure to pop past - but are they only open 3 days, still?
Yeh still 3 days, Fri, Sat and sun

Yeh still 3 days, Fri, Sat and sun

Shame! I'm going to be in Glasgow midweek. As far as city centre goes - any recommendations?

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II // Macap MXD //

This is not central per se, but the food is really good and they normally have some good coffee on too, Foundry when i was there .

https://www.kafcoffee.co.uk

Other than that here is a good guide to Glasgow

http://cupsof5.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Lab Espresso and Spitfire in the city centre