Sign in to follow this  
Rakesh

Professional 'Stolen' BMX Bike

Hi,

I have a quality BMX bike for sale if anyone is interested, the bike is a 'Stolen Heist' 2012 model in blue.

It is made from a chromoly frame which if anyone knows is one of the top materials these bikes are made of. Has some paint scratches on handle bars and some on the fork and frame (could probably do with a small paint job) but the bike is in full working order and the intricate parts in great condition as was used for about a year and a half before being put in a garage and never touched again.

The bike only has a rear brake as most BMX bikes do to reduce overall weight and has had Vans Waffle grips fitted as the original grips were trash. Will post pics if anyone interested.

Bought for around £360 RRP at the time.

Looking for around £90.

Also on Gumtree

Collection only from Liverpool.

Edited by Rakesh

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Get some picks up am interested

AKA Toffee chips

Never buy stolen goods chap ;)

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Get some picks up am interested

Will get some pics up when I get home.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

20170610_161924.jpg @coffeechap Chain and mechanics are in great condition. Paint scratches are there but not majorly noticeable or in any way affect the performance of the bike.

20170610_161900.jpg

20170610_161905.jpg

20170610_161914.jpg

20170610_161918.jpg

Edited by Rakesh

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Price is open to negotiation. Would also accept coffee related items for 'part exchange'

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Price update: £80

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Unfortunately you are abut to far away for pick up otherwise I would have taken this

AKA Toffee chips

Unfortunately you are abut to far away for pick up otherwise I would have taken this

No worries mate

Beans>Grinders>Machines

@coffeechap if you arrange a courier i'd be willing to lower the price, your choice, ​I really want it gone.

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)