Sold: 2014 Fracino Cherub for sale.

Fracino Cherub 2014 for sale in excellent condition. Made/ tested 23/11/13 and comes with the Fracino portafilter and a single and a double basket, tamper plus downloaded instructions. This is the newer 50th anniversary model ( 1963 to 2013 ) and has the replaceable water filter that will be provided but I use Tesco Ashbeck water for convenience. It has been regularly Puly cleaned, backflushed and looked after and can be collected from near Exeter, Devon. I am reluctant to send via a courier but if you arrange this I will package it accordingly.

The polished stainless looks grained in the photos because I always clean it with a stainless gel & the cloth leaves small hairs !

My reason for selling is that I use my Gaggia Classic on the odd occasion that I have coffee and it only ever made a maximum of 6 cups a week so has become a great ornament. It takes some getting used to but, as the forum will reveal it is a superb machine with lots of delighted users.

£450

IMG_0760.jpg

Gaggia Classic, Eureka Mignon .

Arrrghhh, this looks superb. Unfortunately massively over-budget kitchen refurb means wife would castrate me if I bought right now.

Bound to sell quickly, but will check back in a couple of months if not.

Thanks for the tag @russe11

Suprised is still up for sale. Really nice and good price

::: Fracino Cherub ::: Fiorenzato F5 ::: Torr 58.6mm ::: VST 18g basket :::

Awaiting: Arduino upgrade on Gaggia Classic, some skills ;)

Hi Mick, I would take £430 if you arrange a courier as I am wary of sending it through the post by whatever means.

Gaggia Classic, Eureka Mignon .

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo