Mmm, we recently upgraded my wife to a Janome 4300 QDC. I should have stretched the budget a bit I see now. :D

These are ace, Mildred.

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press

Mildred these are incredible - if you're not totally bored of making them I'd love to buy a Niche and a Profitec towel off you?

I'd love the squares that go above the Profitec logo if possible too - if there's any way I can help by providing a vectorized image let me know what format you need!

Niche Zero || Feld2 || Aergrind

Profitec Pro 500 PID || Acaia Lunar

Kalita Wave || V60 || Aeropress || Clever Dripper || French Press

Mildred these are incredible - if you're not totally bored of making them I'd love to buy a Niche and a Profitec towel off you?

I'd love the squares that go above the Profitec logo if possible too - if there's any way I can help by providing a vectorized image let me know what format you need!

I reckon I can replicate those little squares, 3 rows of 9? What’s it say under Profitec and the line?

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

88ab2b09dec0f299289b8577f5545fd1.jpg

Got it ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

A bit like this . . .

6f86741ca8e72eb381dc32efad9eaf20.jpg

The word PROFITEC is 12cm long. I think much smaller and the squares will look too tiny.

f7c3313b921f3e82d53b9094d5c6355b.jpg

Really dark grey or a mid silver . . . The towels are virtually black.

My goodness you're so speedy! Thank you so much!!! You were quicker than me peeling the roast potatoes!

Looks fantastic! If the since 1985 could be a bit smaller that's perfect but not sure on the limitations of the machine so feel free to over rule me if it wouldn't come out right!

Mid silver please!

My goodness you're so speedy! Thank you so much!!! You were quicker than me peeling the roast potatoes!

Looks fantastic! If the since 1985 could be a bit smaller that's perfect but not sure on the limitations of the machine so feel free to over rule me if it wouldn't come out right!

Mid silver please!

Hehe! I made it a fraction smaller just after posting the screenshot! It will be early tomorrow afternoon before I get back to my machine but if you pm your posting addy I can get it posted with the others tomorrow ;)

018725ea1ef28e64e242a41fc3987f97.jpg

Loads of fab embroidered towels are now on their way! Thanks everyone :)

A very special 'something' has just come out the machine . . . Here’s a sneak preview -

6c0657b7ce96ee5d8adeb413266e8285.jpg

Don’t tell @joey24dirt :) :)

A very special 'something' has just come out the machine . . . Here’s a sneak preview -

You absolute tease!!!!!

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Nice silver on black Niche fresh out the machine!

90c262ee8e7f834f48ba44271fb9259f.jpg

b6d6038fa925f2b789f20902b29bd906.jpg

@Gatty - cream or silver?

Silver please!

Silver please!

It’s yours :)

M, I’m loving those post bags!

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

M, I’m loving those post bags!

There are going to be some happy folks tomorrow - well, I hope so, anyway :) :)

Royal Mail, all Sent 1st class 3pm yesterday . . . Surely one will arrive today :taping fingers: :sigh:

Royal Mail, all Sent 1st class 3pm yesterday . . . Surely one will arrive today :taping fingers: :sigh:

Not me as the postie has been haha

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Not me as the postie has been haha

Yours went this morning ;) and since then I have done something 'extra'! I can’t wait for your reaction!!

It’s the little things :)

Yours went this morning ;) and since then I have done something 'extra'! I can’t wait for your reaction!!

It’s the little things :)

Ahh I’m back to work tomorrow so I’m going to have to wait all day too

@SkateReclaimCreate

I need to look out for a flowery postal bag then! nothing in my work today

Thanks

Lee. (R58 and Zenith 65e)

Flipping useless Royal Mail grrrrrrrrrrr!

Hey Mildred, could I get one with Londinium-R and EK43S?

I trust you enough and happy to be surprised .

Hi Mildred

Nothing here too. Also it's Royal Mail! The second class delivery is usually faster than the first! Go figure!..

All good things comes to those who waits... ... Patience.....:whistle:

ECM Synchronika; Mazzer mini electric type A; Niche Zero; Aeropress: Chemex; Moka pot induction 3,6; Kruve; Comandante C40; Lido 3; Aerogrind feld2; Espro calibrated tamper; Pullman Chisel espresso distribution tool; VST 18g, 20g; Espazzola; IMS shower screen; Acacia Lunar, Pearl; :coffee:

Ahh I’m back to work tomorrow so I’m going to have to wait all day too

AND so will we 'Joseph' don't be selfish :whistle:.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.