Sign in to follow this  
Tigermad

Ikea table and 4 chairs

I am selling an Ikea Nygard extending table with 4 Aron chairs. There are a few small marks on the table but they don't show much unless you go looking for them. Otherwise it is all in great condition.

Was £80 now £50

Collection only from Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire due to size. Thanks

This is also advertised elsewhere

b5be62f6fd21be0ee183629f2e664e26.jpg

5ecc063de1e3714cd6fefcf6a56e46e4.jpg

b6e3f1077814549380e7c5c42af3caeb.jpg

37551495dc45c3ce8b2c715034b0c79f.jpg

Edited by Tigermad

Where are you located?

Hi. It's in my post. Leighton Buzzard. Bedfordshire :-)

Small world - I stumbled across this last night on gumtree but SWMBO wasn't keen (I was if that's any consolation!)

Good luck with the sale

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)