IGNORED

Behmor 1600 Roaster

I have decided to sell my Behmor 1600 coffee bean roaster (and keep the Hottop).

£200 plus £20 postage (if it's anything less than that to post I will refund the difference) or alternatively collection from North Lincs/8 miles from the Humber Bridge.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal 'gift'.

I have used this roaster regularily for the past 6 years or so. For the life of me I can't remember where we bought it from, Ian thinks Hasbean but I am not at all sure.

It is in good working order and I have been really pleased with the consistent results - the ability to adjust the profile is especially good.

I have given it a good clean. Although it has cleaned up nicely, and while it doesn't have any awful scratches or marks, it certainly isn't like new! If you want something perfect buy brand new! Likewise, while it IS in working order (and I can't see why that should suddenly change) the parts look to only be available from the States. I am not offering any warranty or guarantees (but it will be nicely wrapped and I may even pop a bag of green beans in for the new owner!).

I haven't laid my hands on the manual yet but there's one on the Behmor or Sweet Maria's website for download (plus a lot of good info on using it)!

https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/behmor-1600-plus

34736542695_d6836ef0f6_z.jpg

34572058062_2af6083dab_z.jpg

34693994246_0de8151d43_z.jpg

33891850724_65c3413dda_z.jpg

33925009783_e9b998b190_z.jpg

34349636860_f2b1775f3f_z.jpg

33891850164_8e6bf7cbec_z.jpg

33891849984_3cf06be5c9_z.jpg

33925008273_56571a5769_z.jpg

34572102832_efab5cbeb3_z.jpg

[video=youtube_share;9ZxzYgr-t-4]

@markthorpw

I'm not sure. I myself haven't modified it, it's just as it came. Is there a visual way of telling, do you think?

It doesn't say 'Plus' on the control panel.

Yes, Thank you, I will accept your offer.

Should we take it to pm to arrange the details?

Thanks, ronsil.

And Thank you Mark for calling earlier to collect the roaster. It was really great meeting you! Hope you will be happy with it - have you done a roast yet?

(I am glad I didn't make you some coffee, my first shot when I got back from Tesco was awful!! Got the grinder dialled in now, thankfully)!

Edited by MildredM
Thanks, ronsil.

And Thank you Mark for calling earlier to collect the roaster. It was really great meeting you! Hope you will be happy with it - have you don't a roast yet?

(I am glad I didn't make you some coffee, my first shot when I got back from Tesco was awful!! Got the grinder dialled in now, thankfully)!

Many thanks for the advice etc. I have done a roast :) just going to give it a couple of days to rest and I'll let you know how it is :)

Good to meet you too !

Thanks for an easy exchange !

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo