Hedgehog1979

Gaggia Classic with PID, Silvia wand, OPV mod and IMS Shower screen + Accessories

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

• 2014 Gaggia Classic with Mr Shades PID, Silvia Wand, IMS Shower Screen and OPV Mod.
  • Single & Double Pressurised Basket
  • 18g VST basket
  • Blank Backflush basket
  • Joe Frex/Concept Art 58mm Wooden Handled Tamp
  • 2 x Stainless Jugs
  • Cleaning Brush
  • Grindenstein Mini Knock Box
  • Milk Temperature guage
  • 3D printed Doser Funnel
  • Electric Timer
  • Original shower screen

This Classic is in excellent condition having been bought off of a forum member back in May 2015. Since then I completed the OPV Mod, upgraded to an IMS Shower Screen (original screen retained and included) and installed a PID from MrShades

Since taking ownership I've only used filtered water, backflushed after (pretty much) every shot and descaled regularly. I also have the original box. If I remember correctly, only bottled water was used by the previous owner.

I stripped this down this the other night and gave it a good clean and further descale.

Overall the machine is in excellent working order and the seals are good.

The doser attaches to the top of your filter basket and makes dosing & stirring/distributing your grounds without spilling them everywhere, easier. It was printed by/purchased from another forum member: whiteyj.

I've included a whole host of accessories required to get you up and running and knocking out a quality shot.

I will also throw in a couple of Concept Art Shot glasses, a majority of a 900g bottle of Puly Caff, 5 sachets of Puly descaler and an unopened bag of Pact coffee beans to get you going. These were roasted in Dec 16, but have remained unopened as, as I mentioned, I'm just not getting the use out of the machine any more.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

£200 Cash on collection or payment by Paypal Gift.

Collection only from Milton Keynes (MK3) however will consider delivery within 50 miles if Classic and Mignon (available in a seperate thread) are purchased together.

Classic 3.jpg

Tamp.jpg

(Mignon available separately)

Classic 1.jpg

Classic 2.jpg

Full rig.jpg

Edited by Hedgehog1979
SOLD

Gaggia Classic with Silvia wand and OPV mod, IMS Shower screen, 18g VST Basket. Eureka Mignon

@Hedgehog1979 Hi, will you accept £180 I could collect this weekend?

Cheers

Gerry

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

@GerryM,

If you can collect tomorrow (Sat 6/5) , I'll let it go for £190

Regards

David

Gaggia Classic with Silvia wand and OPV mod, IMS Shower screen, 18g VST Basket. Eureka Mignon

@Hedgehog1979 Hi David,

That's a deal, shall we move to pm to make arrangements for collection?

Regards

Gerry

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

@GerryM

Sounds good.

Mods - Please mark item as sold/move to Sold thread. - Thanks.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png