Mackie Mayors for food and coffee - coffee wise - Atkinsons and Wolf House , both doing really nice espresso and filter.

Food offerings are superb from the stalls.

North Tea Power were a square mile cafe last time I went in.

Foundation I find a little sterile and cold and the least good coffee wise. I am not a fan of Origin though.

Takk is always good.

Idle Hands on Dale Street is worth trying too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, itn said:

Hey guys staying in Manchester for a couple of days..any new coffee places to try out staying at the Radison Edwardian,.

Mo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Head over to the Northern Quarter. Idle Hands on Dale St is a must. Round the corner is Takk on Tariff St - great coffee and food. Nearby is Northern Tea Power on Tibb St - offering well made Hasbean coffees. If you want to be uber trendy - check out Foundation just off Dale St - offering Origin coffee. Big place, lots of choice but quality control, coffee-wise, not up there with the other three.

• Like 2

2099893675_Screenshot2021-08-18at10_18_29.png.64d72435dfb5ecf4fe98b7a7a3408e52.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Head over to the Northern Quarter. Idle Hands on Dale St is a must. Round the corner is Takk on Tariff St - great coffee and food. Nearby is Northern Tea Power on Tibb St - offering well made Hasbean coffees. If you want to be uber trendy - check out Foundation just off Dale St - offering Origin coffee. Big place, lots of choice but quality control, coffee-wise, not up there with the other three.

Hey I am up in Manchester for 2 days staying near Piccadilly. Going to check these recommendations above out and mrboots2u has previously recommended atkinsons. Is that Mackie Major? Is this still good?