It looks that lots of shops have received the grinder in great number (thebarn.de, gardelli roaster...), so it looks that he's attending more important people that the ones buying at his webpage. So I recommend not to buy directly from him, avoid dealing with this guy and his manners, and get his products somewhere else.

I looked on Facebook and out of the 18 reviews made by knock or Peter has 9 of them are 1 star so clearly this guy couldn't care less about his clients or his reputation. I certainly won't buy any of their products again.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will copy him in @Dylan 

Posted Images

If you take your Aergrind apart, you will see there is a 'o' ring on the shaft above the burr. One in your pic is a spare. The larger ring is a spare for the main body where it fits into the bottom tumbler.

Thank you!

Hi, when did you order the Aergrind??

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

I ordered it last wednesday in a Dutch online store (I'm from the Netherlands). It seems like I received one of the Kickstarter editions, probably still in stock at the shop.

Yes I think I remember seeing some bigger pledges on KS for a bulk supply for resellers. You probably got one of those. I'm really impressed with mine - I just need to find a way to stop the plastic adjuster/cap from falling off so easily when it's in my Aeropress tote bag. I put it top-first inside the Aeropress - the first time I did that I thought I'd lost the cap, and found it in the AP plunger!

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I've sent this guy a message in IG because my patience is about to expire. So, he's giving people a five days despatch deadline. Five days, alright. So, I've been here since two months and an "order now, despatch in 3 weeks" appealing message before giving the money. What's going on?

And if I receive my grinder, what should I expect if something's wrong? Just email to his spam folder? I know, it's just a hundred euros, but I havent been treated like this in any other online shopping, at least they give me a tracking number so I can know where my parcel is!!

I've sent this guy a message in IG because my patience is about to expire. So, he's giving people a five days despatch deadline. Five days, alright. So, I've been here since two months and an "order now, despatch in 3 weeks" appealing message before giving the money. What's going on?

And if I receive my grinder, what should I expect if something's wrong? Just email to his spam folder? I know, it's just a hundred euros, but I havent been treated like this in any other online shopping, at least they give me a tracking number so I can know where my parcel is!!

MBK is essentially one bloke working in a shed. Not quite but not far off.. Peter is a very good guy for bringing us remarkably good grinders at very keen prices. If you want Amazon no questions asked returns and next daily delivery then go and buy a grinder from Amazon. If you want a remarkably good grinder at a very keen price then be patient! :)

It's the peculiarity when shopping with them..

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, MaraXprofitec, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Niche Zero, Aergrind, IMS and VST baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, modded Gene Cafe CBR 101, BWT Bestmax PREMIUM V

MBK is essentially one bloke working in a shed. Not quite but not far off.. Peter is a very good guy for bringing us remarkably good grinders at very keen prices. If you want Amazon no questions asked returns and next daily delivery then go and buy a grinder from Amazon. If you want a remarkably good grinder at a very keen price then be patient! :)

I'm one bloke in a shed so I totally understand. It's all about the quality and not quantity [emoji106] .... and these are really good quality.

home - Sage dual boiler & Compak E8

work - Commandante C40 and aeropress 

please don’t ask me to mod your sage portafilter

@SkateReclaimCreate

I haven't made any judgement about the quality of his products' -as I haven't the chance of having received my Aergrind after purchasing it 2 months ago at MBK's site-. The point that I underline of MBK is the lack of interest in dealing with his selling conditions as well as showing off a bit of empathy with his clients.

This situation drives me into a relluctant position to the guarantee that he can offer when selling these products.

It is a matter of rights as an UE's consumer.

I certainly haven't been impressed by MBK or the quality of the grinder. No one is saying they need to be Amazon but if you're selling your products you should provide some level of customer service not completely pretend they don't exist after you've taken their money.

I can imagine it’s frustrating waiting for a grinder, I placed an order for rubber sleeves a couple of months back and have heard nothing. My comments are meant to tease you but you’ll forget the wait once you receive one.

Quality product and I hope he continues to bring them to the market for a long time to come. If i have to replace my feldgrind I’d happily buy again and accept the wait.

I've talked with my bank and they have submitted a request for the money to his bank, and give me back what I paid until the claim is completed.

Just seeing shops getting their stocks filled and he getting new orders despite he has not completed those who ordered months ago, he's simply laughing at us.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd think it a bit risky to send it back without having any contact from him first.

There was someone on here a while back who posted a faulty Feldgrind, it ended up at the post office, was never collected by Peter/MBK and in the end it was returned to them.

The product is mostly excellent but we've all read enough comments to know that the customer service isn't. I'd personally persist/wait for a response or less than ideal fix it myself.

I'm not sure if anyone's sent something to him and he's repaired and sent it back? The person you mentioned might have been me, he asked me to send my broken Feldgrind, I sent, but it was never collected and eventually returned to me.

Apparently I was backer #8 and I still haven’t got my red AerGrind [emoji15].

that sucks big time :(

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, MaraXprofitec, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air, Niche Zero, Aergrind, IMS and VST baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, modded Gene Cafe CBR 101, BWT Bestmax PREMIUM V

Apparently I was backer #8 and I still haven’t got my red AerGrind [emoji15].
Was in the save boat, tried contacting via Instagram, Kickstarter, email and post! Finally something worked. Might have been the slightly angry post that did it.

LR - EK43S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

Was in the save boat, tried contacting via Instagram, Kickstarter, email and post! Finally something worked. Might have been the slightly angry post that did it.

I tried contacting them when the Aergrind turned up with a broken gasket and then again when the bottom disk fell out. They never bothered replying to me, fortunately I managed to fix it myself but I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone buys an Aergrind. It's clearly not very well made and MBK couldn't care less about their customers.

that sucks big time :(

Oh well. He promised to deliver two as the red AerGrind was (is) delayed.

5f1f4bbea449bcd154ab18df148f5627.jpg

That’s November-ish when I received the black one. I guess he changed his mind, but at the same time I believe in the red one still turning up.

Poor qulity product avoid at all costs. Mine broke after 1 week of use unlike Feldgrind which uses a screw to secure the lower burr the Aergrind is press fitted. Mine came lose and now spins after just 1 weeks use. The handle is poorer quality than the Feldgrind and the top cover is cheap plastic. Buyer beware. I emailed MBK nothing back after 3 weeks of waiting.

Poor qulity product avoid at all costs. Mine broke after 1 week of use unlike Feldgrind which uses a screw to secure the lower burr the Aergrind is press fitted. Mine came lose and now spins after just 1 weeks use. The handle is poorer quality than the Feldgrind and the top cover is cheap plastic. Buyer beware. I emailed MBK nothing back after 3 weeks of waiting.

The lack of communication is a well known MBK trait, and an obvious heavy negative of buying their products.

Not sure the rest of the post is accurate.

The Aergrind should have a screw securing the bottom burr. It is not push fit. This was likely missed off during assembly, I have sold mine on but someone may well be able to advise you what screw to buy (yes MBK should have replied and sent you one for free, but the screw will be pennies and a quick fix)

The top of the Feldgrind is also plastic, but I know what you mean, the lid does feel a bit unfitted.

It looks like there are some that have suffered from poor production line quality. Which wouldn't be so much of an issue if MBK would just reply to their customers problems.

The thing is, there is nothing else on the market at this price point of this quality, even with its flaws and poor quality control it's still better than anything else for the money.