Do you happen to know how much shipping was to UK, Stanic?

no idea as I didn't have the need to ship them there

but I reckon it isn't too expensive from SK to UK, definitely cheaper than the other way

if you want I can get in touch with them and ask

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

no idea as I didn't have the need to ship them there

but I reckon it isn't too expensive from SK to UK, definitely cheaper than the other way

if you want I can get in touch with them and ask

If you're willing to, I presume you will be contacting them in Slovak? ;)

I'd probably go for about 2 of the palermo's.

:coffee:

Graef CM95 | Gaggia Classic | Motta 58mm Black

Rhino Hand Grinder | Clever Coffee Dripper | Hario Pour Over Kettle | Chemex

If you're willing to, I presume you will be contacting them in Slovak? ;)

I'd probably go for about 2 of the palermo's.

yep, I will :)

I'll drop them an email and let you know - which model/size are you into?

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

allright, these are really nice, I like them a lot :)

email sent :)

Doh! But I still can’t see the flat white . . . Do I need new specs :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Would these be around flat white size? Says 155mls

https://www.ekavickar.sk/milano-nuova-point/milano-cappuccinolungo-155ml-oranzova/

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Yup should be fine

Has anyone got any experience with the Rhinowares Javan cups designed by cofeehit themselves? They're very reasonably priced, I'm curious if anybody knows how thick walled/heavy they are compared to ACME, inker etc.

I bought a set of flat white and latte cups. They had some minor paintwork issues in places but were good enough unless you are a perfectionist. Example images below.

54e3c302bdea6eae86b0132405f3faac.jpg

541bcd79f594153d0b2a02a1374e5cdf.jpg

I also found them small, but that just might be me. I used to use larger cups. The quoted size I checked. The volume is absolutely to the brim.

As cups... they seem to work!

2000 - Krups Vivo + Whittard hand grinder

2010 - Gaggia Classic + Iberital MC2

2017 - ECM Mechanika IV Profi + Niche Zero

Aeropress / V60 / Puck Puck / Cafetière / Moka Pot / Ibrik (كـَنـَكـَة) / Lido E

Or there's these at 145ml so 5ml smaller than an acme flat white.

They look nice too but I can’t see if they are really, really thick walled.

They look nice too but I can’t see if they are really, really thick walled.
Thick walled in the description. ;)

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@jackk

their reply is, they do packages under 1 kg to UK for 17 euro

which, honestly, is quite a lot more than I've expected

Oo bit pricey, don't think I'll bother as I only need about two of them, so it's 3x as much on postage as on the cups.

Really appreciate you enquiring for me though! Perhaps ill pick some up when I go to Italy again. :p

:coffee:

Graef CM95 | Gaggia Classic | Motta 58mm Black

Rhino Hand Grinder | Clever Coffee Dripper | Hario Pour Over Kettle | Chemex

yeah it's crazy with pricing like that :(

yeah it's crazy with pricing like that :(

Thank you Stanic

Juba

Do you guys know any place that sells cups and has a shop around London? I would love to be able to see the cups before buying them even if I will need to place an online order afterwards. I would like to make sure cups are thick enough but also comfortable enough to hold (some for example have really tiny handles).

Do you guys know any place that sells cups and has a shop around London? I would love to be able to see the cups before buying them even if I will need to place an online order afterwards. I would like to make sure cups are thick enough but also comfortable enough to hold (some for example have really tiny handles).
Caravan sell acme cups.

Laissez les bons temps rouler