Norvin

Aluminium Portafilter hopper.

Hi norvin - could I get my name down for the next batch of standard e61 size please?

Kenny

Hi.

Funny you should ask, I've just finished a batch today. pm sent.

Londinium L1, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, ECM Giotto, Gene Cafe 101.

I am now able to make hoppers to suit 58.5mm, 53.5mm, 51.5mm and 49.5mm baskets.

Standard height is 30mm, if you need a shorter one, just let me know.

Londinium L1, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, ECM Giotto, Gene Cafe 101.

I'd like one please (e61) but it won't be until I get paid at the end of the month. I will check the size that's best suits my Royal tomorrow morning.

We are waiting on a 75E. Is there some kind owner if one who might please kindly advise if the clearance?

I'd like one please (e61) but it won't be until I get paid at the end of the month. I will check the size that's best suits my Royal tomorrow morning.

30mm deep please.

Do you make one to fit a La Marzocco pprtafilter?

Life is to short for bad coffee.

Do you make one to fit a La Marzocco portafilter?

Do you make one to fit a La Marzocco portafilter?

Hi.

I currently have them in the four main sizes- 58mm, 53mm, 51mm and 49mm. Heights vary between 24 - 30mm.

Just measure across the tamper for the size.

A quick google shows that La Marzocco baskets are the common 58mm.

So yes, I have a few of those.

Received mine this morning, thanks Les. It's magnificent - much easier than the one I got from eBay

Sage Bambino - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live

Hi.

I currently have them in the four main sizes- 58mm, 53mm, 51mm and 49mm. Heights vary between 24 - 30mm.

Just measure across the tamper for the size.

A quick google shows that La Marzocco baskets are the common 58mm.

So yes, I have a few of those.

Great! can i get a 58mm one please, and short please, so 24-25mm if thats ok?

Here's the 53mm La Spaziale version - perfect! Thanks Les!

Funnel.jpg

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could I have a 58mm one please? My old 3d printed one from whitey has finally split.

Gaggia Classic with OPV mod and Steam wand mod Mazzer mini French Press Aeropress

Could I please grab one (58mm) as well?

Thanks!

pm sent, check your inbox.

Thanks Les, PayPal sent for 21.77mm as per PM. I can't send another PM for ten mins and I know you are about to go to the Post Office.

A big thank you to Les. This arrived quickly and works magnificently. Perfect fit and height. Brilliant.

Can I get a 58.5 mm one please?

Thanks

Londinium 1, Compak E8 Redspeed Burrs, Feldgrind

Can I get a 58.5 mm one please?

Thanks

Thanks, pm sent.

I'll send a 30mm high one unless another height is requested, please check clearance.

Hi Norvin,

I'd love to take on if possible! I'm unsure on the size though, I use a standard Expobar bottomless portafilter (58mm) with a ridgeless 18g VST basket.

Hi @Norvin. If you are still making these I would like one for a standard 58mm basket to fit under a Ceado e37 grinder. Thanks

Espresso:Rocket Cellini Evo, La Pavoni Europiccola , Grinder: Eureka Mignon,Ceado e37s Roaster: Dalian Amazon

Hi @Norvin. If you are still making these I would like one for a standard 58mm basket to fit under a Ceado e37 grinder. Thanks

Hi.

Yes, still available. New batch are 27-28mm high but can be shortened. You'll need to measure clearance from portafilter basket rim to underside of chute. pm sent.

He needs a similar one to the one you sent me

AKA Toffee chips

Hi, please could I get one of these - 58mm and standard height (27mm?). Great feedback so far - keep up the good work!

thanks

LM Linea Mini, Mythos

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo