Coffee Forums banner

I might have a problem

Tags
freezer
3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  hippy_dude 
#1 ·
Drink Ingredient Gas Font Distilled beverage

Admittedly this is about as bad is it gets but I have 18 different types of bean in the freezer to choose from for my daily drinks.

+ a couple resting (and another on the way).

I need a bit of a clear out on some of these as there are beans here that I don't like that much and won't drink, will pass them on to my family at some point.

anyone else as bad as me?

Vehicle Trunk Automotive lighting Automotive design Gas

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not as bad as you:

In freezer

1.75kg from Rave

1kg from foundry

.5kg Compass coffee

Drinking

Hasbean SSSSS and Origin

Arrived or arriving today.

1kg Vagabond LSOL

1kg Rave decaf

This is from memory and I might have forgot something.

Still doesn't look like it holds a candle to yours.

Edit: Do you have a freezer just for coffee? ?

#4 ·
I think I've got about 5kg in my freezer. VacPacLyfyo.

Bailies, Curve, Alchemy, TSB, Gardelli, Drop, Tate, Craft House, 49th, Campbell and Syme, Square Mile, Sundlaug, Da Matteo, Grind, Small Batch (Brighton), Small Batch (Melbourne), George Howell, some white label I roasted myself, Koppi, The Barn, St Ali, 3FE... There's a few I'm sure I've missed in there too.

Getting a bit of a stockpile tbh

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

#15 ·
I won't comment on eating rodent.... nor on the freeze/no freeze debate....

BUT is that "space" I can see in your freezer??? Actual space, where it would be possible to put some more stuff!!!

and can you really clearly see what you have in there?!?!?!

Surely freezers are just crammed with all sorts of sh*te - none of which you know/remember you put in... and can certainly never identify or find...

The only time I know anything that is in my freezer is when I over buy some other sh*te and have to move loads of frozen stuff around to make room... only to discover that I already have 1/2 ton of the very thing I am trying to cram more of in!!!!

#16 ·
mremanxx said:
Am I the only one who puts food for humans in their freezer?
:)
No. I have about 3kg of coffee (no choice since I'm importing on a scale from the U.K.). The rest is full of dressed game, one packet of frozen peas and a few fish fingers. Not a guinea pig in sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.