I'll take one please if you are still doing them. Original height as the one in the 1st photo, in black. Will send PM.

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys - RE the drainpipe extension - I recently had to replace my original tube as was rusted through - bought the same diameter steel tubing from eBay and works a charm - cheap as well.

Hi!

I'd like one of these. PM sent, can you reply with payment details?

Edited by broon71
#typo

All - apologies for not responding sooner, I have started a new job and as such, all of my time has been dedicated to it.

Long story short - right now I am far too busy to print some, though I hope to get a few printed out in the coming weeks.

I'll make a post here when I have some available, I would hope I can print a couple out over the weekend, though I simply can't be sure right now.

Hey all,

So I've managed to get some materials, and printed two out today, so there are currently two available...

I've unfortunately had to raise the price to £13 - it's something I wasn't really keen on doing, as the £10 price point was nice and easy, but printing these takes time, material costs are increasing too, and my spare time too, is diminishing. Hopefully people understand - I still don't make anything significant when all aspects are considered, but, it's a nice feeling to help others solve a problem...

PM me if you're interested in one of the available - they'll be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks all!

Hey dude. I'll definitely take one - I've pmd.

Edited by haz_pro

Received this morning, does the job perfectly - giving even more clearance than I expected actually.

Makes me want to buy a printer... haha

Cheers dude.

Pm sent as I'd love one too.

Thanks

Giving up the Lidl espresso maker and starting the long journey into real coffee

now with Compak K6, Gaggia Classic

Received today Tobie, awesome!

Giving up the Lidl espresso maker and starting the long journey into real coffee

now with Compak K6, Gaggia Classic

Really happy I bought this, just wish I got it sooner! Gives you so much flexibility w/r to using different cups, glasses etc.

I've received mine too, I'm really happy with it. The morning coffee routine is a whole lot more pleasant without having to take the drip tray out, put a shot glass under backflush spout and have a cloth ready to catch the drips after taking the cup out before putting the drip tray back :-D

Definitely interested in buying one of these! Just got a Classic and I've been removing the stock drip tray to use a scale.

Would love one if you're still doing them.. I'll send a PM :)

Gaggia Classic / Aeropress / V60 / Niche Zero / Wilfa Svart / Feldgrind

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)