Coffee Forums banner

Sold: Mazzer Super Jolly AUT £170 collected £200 posted UK

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Aaron F 
#1 ·
Mazzer Super Jolly Aut for sale. £170 collected (NORTHERN IRELAND) or £200 insured delivery in the UK.

Due to an upgrade i'm selling my SJ.

I bought this grinder last year and have modded the doser with a funnel and have to say works pretty well and don't notice any clumping.

Was considering the fudge funnel mod but didn't get round to it and this worked fine for me.

The grinder is working perfectly and is in excellent condition.

I purchased this off a fella who had the catering contract for a golf course and decided to start selling espresso etc. Well he bought all the gear and no one would pay the extra over filter coffee. Before i removed it the counter had 8600 odd on it which equates to roughly just over 60kg. The guy said that he wished that amount went through it. He had it in the corner of his spare room for a few years doing nothing so decided to sell it. I got it at a pretty decent price considering its in excellent condition so happy just to get back what I nearly paid for it.

I have probably at most put 3kg of beans through it light to meduim roast. I just took it apart and cleaned the burrs(Mazzer 0033M), chamber and lubed the collar threads.

If someone can collect they can have the original hopper, microswitch etc also.

Many thanks

Any questions just ask.

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Liquid Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Fluid Liquid Gas Water Plastic bottle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Home appliance

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

Material property Gas Office equipment Automotive tire Cylinder

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.