craggus2000

Saeco Magic Cappucino and Magic Cappucino Plus £40

Hi,

I have one Saeco Magic Cappuccino and a Saeco Magic Cappuccino Plus with some accessories for sale. Both good cosmetic condition.

I'm selling them both as faulty, as I think one or both pumps need replacing, however one might be functional. And there might be an issue with steaming.

I'd like to think you could make a working one from the two.

Pump has been removed from the Plus model but is included.

I don't have the time or the expertise to diagnose and repair, so this could be a bargain for someone!

I'd like £40 for the lot, collection from Braintree UK, otherwise ask me for a postage cost.

See pictures below.

20170103_202324_resized.jpg

20161205_185124_resized.jpg

20161205_185130_resized.jpg

20161205_185323_resized.jpg

20161205_185328_resized.jpg

Edited by craggus2000
spelling...

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png