Limited Edition Londinium I wall art

I'm so pleased it made it, and am glad I took the extra time to find some secure packaging for it.

Considering I only posted in on Wednesday it's arrived earlier than I thought it might :)

Congratulations once again.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully, this is a more 'on topic' resurrection of an old thread? Originally, 4, years back, I made 6 Londinium themed frames.   All found homes with forum members.  The best story associ

Hi @Norvin   and anyone else who fancies........... The auction is being run by The Little Fighters which is the parent's fundraising group for Zoë's Place.   This is the Auction FaceBook Pa

Thanks for sharing @Snakehips, such a great cause and a great way to raise much needed funds.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lapavoni said:

This is beautiful. 

Getting to 5 posts? Nice thread resurrection though ;)

P. S. See you made it, enjoy the Gaggia if your offer is successful. 😀

Edited by DavecUK
23 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

Getting to 5 posts? Nice thread resurrection though ;)

P. S. See you made it, enjoy the Gaggia if your offer is successful. 😀

I think I’m the new owner of a gaggia......... 

😂

• 2 months later...

Hopefully, this is a more 'on topic' resurrection of an old thread?

IMG_2620.thumb.jpeg.3c925568c90e0a19dd98931cce465ec6.jpeg

Originally, 4, years back, I made 6 Londinium themed frames.   All found homes with forum members.  The best story associated with that involves @Thecatlinux  I've had a good laugh at the memory!!   Feel free to check that story out on page two of  'What coffee gear did Santa bring you? thread.

I reckon that over the years, I've, happily, gifted up to twenty coffee related frames to various members of the forum.  Now, I wonder if I can use a frame or two, or three, to help raise some much needed funds for a local charity that I like to try and support.  That is Zoë's Place Baby Hospice.  

Starting tomorrow, they are holding a one week fundraosing Art Auction.  I have submitted three items, one of which is a Londinium frame.  It would be great if there could be a bid or bids from forum Londinium owners.

******  While the auction only features the frame, I can tell you that a successful CFUK bidder will also be receiving a Londinium Tamper courtesy of  @lespresso  Reiss of Londinium Espresso and an Embroidered Bar Towel kindly donated by the lovely @MildredM   *******

Obviously, my objective here is to try and raise, much needed funds for this great charity.  My frame(s) are freely given and I will cover uk postage to the successful bidder(s).

If there happens to be sufficient interest, and sensible bidding, then I reckon there could be more than one lot of prizes made available. (Frame, Tamper & Towel)

If I get an expression of interest then, I will advise the link to enable members to partake.

Thanks.

There are few more photos here if you wish  THIS POST 

Edited by Snakehips
  • Like 1

Londinium - R24, Monolith MAX, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

46 minutes ago, Norvin said:

Yes please, can you post the link or send it to me.

Hi @Norvin   and anyone else who fancies...........

The auction is being run by The Little Fighters which is the parent's fundraising group for Zoë's Place.  

This is the Auction FaceBook Page

It is a public page for viewing and will currently let you see a preview of lots.   As of 11am tomorrow, lots will begin to be detailed and, I think after 3 days, bidding can commence via 'comment'  and will end next Sunday evening.  Winning bidders will be contacted after the close and asked to make their donations via an appropriate JustGiving page.

I am a complete FaceBook numpty which is not helped by my natural aversion to such things.  However, in the name of raising money for a good cause, I have Signed Up to it.

I now know that in order to bid, you will need to join the 'Group'.  You can either do that yourself or, if you wish to PM me an email address, I will 'Invite' you. 

I hope that hasn't put you off?  If I can do it then anyone can🤪

If all else fails then I will be happy to make proxy bids on your behalf.

Many thanks for showing an interest.

• Like 1

Londinium - R24, Monolith MAX, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels