Glenn

Limited Edition Londinium I wall art

Sorry I haven't seen the list but I'm happy to pay postage or collect if I'm the lucky winner.

L1 WITH BOTTOMLESS PF, EUREKA OLYMPUS 75E WITH TITANIUM BURRS, 7G VST

Maybe all postcodes outside of my own will be on the exclusion list @Snakehips :)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

p.s Draw taking place tonight!

But I'm a crazy L1 owner and this is a must have item. If I don't get one I might have pester an owner of one to sell me theirs. Lol. Pester, stalk same thing. Lol

Harumph

I think this whole thing is leverist or singularist in the extreme!

(P.s. am genuinely kidding although if anyone wants to make with 2 levers on.... :) )

Good luck all, quality addition to any wall

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 106Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

But I'm a crazy L1 owner and this is a must have item. If I don't get one I might have pester an owner of one to sell me theirs. Lol. Pester, stalk same thing. Lol

@RASD4651, I sense you are keen but let’s try and put this into perspective.......

For ‘work of art’ lets read a ‘few bits of cardboard hung together with PritStick glue and a few adhesive foam pads’. Oh, and in this particular case, half a dozen roasted coffee beans. Rave Signature as I recall.

It’s biggest plus, arguably, is that it comes in a 25 x 25 4cm IKEA frame that you could reuse to frame a photo of the dog or maybe the grandchildren. Truth is that all the versions that have been released into the wild are rejects! Yes, rejects. They are effectively the byproduct of some silly old duffer, spending more hours than makes sense, in pursuit of an acceptable quality of cardboard friggin’ coffee machine to hang on his wall! How sad is that?

It has been suggested in a previous post at non-winners could consider commissioning a similar piece. Let me tell you this…….

Along the way, technique was adapted over and over in order to overcome some of the construction issues and the highly frustrating, random, out of nowhere flaws that appeared in that damned silver cardboard. Even now I dare not look at the one I kept for fear of seeing a blemish or whatever that dissatisfies me and makes me want to try and make a better one. The drawing files that I created using cloud based software decided, for no apparent reason other than to p!ss me off, to disappear into the ether and are no more.

If at any time in the future any of you ever catch me attempting to make another of these then you have my permission to shoot me !!

Edited by Snakehips

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

To know there was blood sweat and tears in the making of this makes it that much more special .

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

To know there was blood sweat and tears in the making of this makes it that much more special .

Are you planning on extracting DNA for cloning purposes?

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Are you planning on extracting DNA for cloning purposes?

Missy, I think he is just extracting the urine !

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Missy, I think he is just extracting the urine !

I'm just wondering if I can commission you to do me one for my beautiful new machine.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

So, the draw has taken place, using Random.org

in true raffle fashion the names were entered in the order listed, then randomised, then randomised again

The name in Line 1 (L1 - get it :)) was working dog

Congratulations!

Drop me a PM with your address and I will figure out a way to get this to you.

Unless I change my mind and keep it - after all it is a thing of beauty!

workings;

List Randomizer

There were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. working dog
  2. Phil104
  3. Yes Row
  4. MarkyP
  5. grumpydaddy
  6. Tewdric
  7. Fluffles
  8. RASD4651
  9. arellim
  10. cambosheff
  11. Thecatlinux

Timestamp: 2016-12-01 21:25:30 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Congratulations w d!

Hope you enjoy it.

Well done working dog , I'll have to find something else to use my lucky screw for .

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

Well done Working Dog and thanks to Snakehips for the opportunity

:( Congrats w dog you lucky lucky thing

Just got down to this post. Well chuffed !

Thanks @Snakehips for offering this up to the forum.

PM on its way Glenn

Will post a pic with this in pride of place above my L1 when it arrives

Now for a celebratory coffee

a grinder a lever and some beans

I'm just wondering if I can commission you to do me one for my beautiful new machine.

..... ????? ........ Ominous eiree silence .......

Just out of interest Missy, I noticed that your Classic's days appear to be numbered but I don't recall seeing anything that gives us a clue as to which 'beautiful new machine' is elbowing it out ?

..... ????? ........ Ominous eiree silence .......

Just out of interest Missy, I noticed that your Classic's days appear to be numbered but I don't recall seeing anything that gives us a clue as to which 'beautiful new machine' is elbowing it out ?

Let's just say it's ummmm... Not quite got the looks of the L1... I did buy it on the forum...

But seriously you should do commissions, you could do series of people's upgrade paths..

Did someone say coffee?

Well done working dog, random generatormeister Glenn and the ever creative Snakehips.

Wall art arrived in yesterdays post - really well packed and totally unscathed.

Couldn't hang it yesterday as Mrs WD was having her hair 'done' (something I don't have to worry about) and I needed her approval before I hung my lucky-gotten gains.

This morning I asked where it should go and it was 'oh, somewhere nearer the knock box so it isn't obscured by the lever'.

Walked the dogs, braved the shops before they got too rammed, back for breakfast and I set to work.

Couldn't get a screw through the hanging bracket so I dug down in my tin of things and pulled out my lucky nail.

A few taps and it works as a wall art hanging device perfectly.

Anyway, here it is. The background picks up the theme of the tiles - seems the picture was destined to be mine ;)

Huge thanks to Snakehips for his skill and time in making the art and to Glenn for arranging the draw and posting it on.

A nice early Christmas present

IMG_2380[1].jpg

a grinder a lever and some beans

Wall art arrived in yesterdays post - really well packed and totally unscathed.

Couldn't get a screw through the hanging bracket so I dug down in my tin of things and pulled out my lucky nail.

A few taps and it works as a wall art hanging device perfectly.

Anyway, here it is. The background picks up the theme of the tiles - seems the picture was destined to be mine ;)

IMG_2380[1].jpg

A nice early Christmas present

Andrew, I'm chuffed to see it looking so at home.

Destiny or Lucky Nail ? Who knows?

Edited by Snakehips
Typo