christos_geo

Sold: Brand new & unused competition IMS ridged E61 double filter basket

I have an absolutely brand new & unused competition IMS 26.5h ridged E61 double filter basket for sale in original packaging.

Only selling as I bought two of them initially thinking i'd keep one permanently in the naked portafilter and the other one in the spouted. However I only ever use the naked one so never opened this one (only for taking photos for this post).

I have found the IMS baskets lead to an incredible improvement in flavour and texture, on par with that from VST, over stock baskets as it allows you to grind much finer and extract more out of the grounds.

Check out the IMS website out of interest to see how the baskets are precision cut to obtain uniform cone shaped perforations! (http://www.imsfiltri.com/en/foratura-ims/)

This basket will fit any 58mm portafilter (not single) and is ridged allowing it to remain firmly clipped in place. It is however easily removable for cleaning.

The basket can fit 16-20g (I only ever really use 17 - 18.5) so gives you a bit more leeway over a VST.

Looking for £15 posted. No offers please.

Christos

20161001_120002_resized.jpg

20161001_115342_resized.jpg

20161001_115459_resized.jpg

20161001_115706_resized.jpg

20161001_115834_resized.jpg

LR - EK43S; Ceado E37S; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

I would like this please. I am away in France at the moment so we will have to arrange how to get you paid. Pm me if you wish to sell to me and we will sort some thing out.

I would like this please. I am away in France at the moment so we will have to arrange how to get you paid. Pm me if you wish to sell to me and we will sort some thing out.

Hi Joe of course you can have it. Didn't quite understand though, will you be paying in EUR and would like me to post to France? If that's the case I'm sure we can work something out. Let me know.

Thank you,

Christos

No.. I'm just on holiday in France at the mo.... do you take Paypal gift...or shall I send cash?

No.. I'm just on holiday in France at the mo.... do you take Paypal gift...or shall I send cash?

Great! PayPal would be best, I'll send you a pm shortly with the details.

Christos

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)