I might be depending on costs...

L1, EK43, K30, Torr Titan, VST.

I could be as well.

Londinium I / Monolith Conical / Macap MC4 / Gene Cafe Roaster / Cormorant CR600 Roaster

Certainly could be tempted should price be right :)

Home: Vesuvius + EK

Work: Aeropress + EK

Founder of upgradeitis anonymous - "The first step is admitting you no longer have any money"

Interested to pending on price

Hottop roaster, Mazzer Super Jolly Areopress, Clever Coffee Dripper

Nope - no dice. They only do wholesale prices on orders of 100 or more. Somehow - I can't see many folk taking them up on this can you? I mean - to buy a hundred - you'd need 25 shops or so... And who with a chain that size concentrates on the kind of attention to detail that these toys bring. Perhaps there are many of that sort of chain in the States.

We can only save on postage - let me know if you're still interested.

I'm still interested, thanks

Londinium I / Monolith Conical / Macap MC4 / Gene Cafe Roaster / Cormorant CR600 Roaster

I'm still interested, thanks

Ok - looks like just the two of us. I'll see what postage discount we can get the drop you a PM. (Bear in mind they're may be duty to pay when they land in the uk).

bit slow on the uptake, but did you ever get the blind shaker from lyn Weber? I would be after one now, but would eb useful to hear if they are worth it?

I did. (Not group buy). I basically needed something to grind into - and so I thought it may as well have an extra function. As for worth it - probably not too much advantage with my SJ - but the EK folk may chip in with a different view....

I am thinking of getting one - but the shipping costs are bonkers! I currently use a weird sort of trident fork to stir the grounds in the basket - but like the idea of a shaker (if it works and I can get rid of the trident!).

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)