np123

Nexus 6 64GB, Nexus 9 16GB and Toshiba Chromebook 2 HD

For sale are these three items which are being moved to a good home to go towards a new grinder. Give me a shout if any questions!

The Toshiba Chromebook 2 - £145

It’s a Full HD 1920 x 1080 display and has 4GB of ram and an Intel processor. Battery life is about 10-12 hours putting it on a par with a macbook, but at a fraction of the cost. For those not familiar with Chrome OS, it’s a neat operating system which is super easy to maintain and requires little or no user input. It boots in a few seconds, and is quick too.

This model is one of the ones on the list to get Android apps later this year (Google play store) which means that you can install any android app (Skype, word, games etc).

Its 1 year old and has had very light use. Comes in the original box with power lead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21767[/ATTACH]

The Nexus 9 tablet - £120

This is a nice tablet, which has a very capable Tegra processor which means its graphically very capable for games etc. The unit is running the latest build of Android and will get Android N later this year being a Nexus device. It’s just shy of 10 inches screen size and is nice and light to hold and carry.

Comes with the official Nexus origami cover for it and also comes in its original box with the charger.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21768[/ATTACH]

The Nexus 6 - £185

This is a lovely phone for those who like a Samsung Note size/type of device. It’s a 6 inch screen, with 3GB of Ram and 64GB of onboard storage. It’s the Blue one, has wireless charging and will again get the latest Android N later this year.

Comes with original charger and in original box.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21769[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21774[/ATTACH]

Can I just confirm the chromebook is model no. CB30-104? i.e. it has the N2840 Celeron processor? Thanks

Can I just confirm the chromebook is model no. CB30-104? i.e. it has the N2840 Celeron processor? Thanks

Hi, would have been helpful if I'd have put that in the description right! Yes, it is indeed that model. It's been confirmed to be getting android apps letter this year.

Where are you please in the country?

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Where are you please in the country?

Another obvious omission from my post, I'm on a roll tonight!

I'm based in Essex but am in London frequently too.

Just reading a few reviews on the chrome book & people have had issues with printing, have you experienced this as thinking of it for my youngest?

Just reading a few reviews on the chrome book & people have had issues with printing, have you experienced this as thinking of it for my youngest?

The honest answer is I have linked my printer up very easily but I knew what to do which made the job much easier! This link has a good guide. http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/how-to-set-up-google-print-on-your-chromebook

Once you have it set up Google cloud print interfaces between the two and I've never looked back. But some people would find traditional plug in direct to the printer and print solutions, I just like the ease of sitting on the sofa, pressing print and picking it up off the printer.

How old is your youngest? It's good from a control point of view as there is absolutely no way of installing viruses etc to it, but it is a different style of computer.

Is the Nexus 6 unlocked?

Any issue with condition?

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

The honest answer is I have linked my printer up very easily but I knew what to do which made the job much easier! This link has a good guide. http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/how-to-set-up-google-print-on-your-chromebook

Once you have it set up Google cloud print interfaces between the two and I've never looked back. But some people would find traditional plug in direct to the printer and print solutions, I just like the ease of sitting on the sofa, pressing print and picking it up off the printer.

How old is your youngest? It's good from a control point of view as there is absolutely no way of installing viruses etc to it, but it is a different style of computer.

shes 11 & about to go up to 'big' school

Is the Nexus 6 unlocked?

Any issue with condition?

Nexus 6 is unlocked. Condition is near perfect to be honest. Had the screen protector on it since new so the screen is immaculate, back immaculate. There are a very small light marks on a couple of the corners which are general wear but other than that, spot on.

shes 11 & about to go up to 'big' school

Bet she can't wait! A Chromebook has use of Google docs for word and excel etc, and is good for anything internet related. You can use online word and online excel and Google docs will save as any format. Once the Google play store arrives later this year any office apps or games will be able to be installed. But if she needs full blown excel or word then it's not the right machine for her, wouldn't want you/her to be disappointed, just depends what she's going to need in the first couple of years.

Sounds good...

Open to offers?

I could do with replacing my phone, £175 delivered?

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

Open to offers?

I could do with replacing my phone, £175 delivered?

Sure, that sounds a reasonable offer. Drop me a PM and we can arrange. Thanks

Great - will PM you now. :)

Thanks, judging from what my sons used (he's 13), it's more word orrientated so will probably step back unfortunately

Thanks, judging from what my sons used (he's 13), it's more word orrientated so will probably step back unfortunately

Makes sense! Hope she enjoys big school!

Where abouts in Essex are you?

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

Where abouts in Essex are you?

Do you know Rayleigh?

Yup, quite well! Will you take £135 collected for the Chromebook... I can come with cash and a cheeky grin this weekend!

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Yup, quite well! Will you take £135 collected for the Chromebook... I can come with cash and a cheeky grin this weekend!

Perfect, we have a deal! Drop me a PM when you can and we can arrange. Thanks

Perfect, we have a deal! Drop me a PM when you can and we can arrange. Thanks

Yay! PM sent

I met up up with np123 today and collected the Chromebook. I'm totally delighted with it - its indistinguishable from new. Totally top bloke :)

Nexus 6 arrived and already up and running.

Thanks very much np123 :)

Nexus 6 arrived and already up and running.

Thanks very much np123 :)

Glad you like it and it arrived safe. It is a great phone - wireless charging is good if you have a QI charger - The samsung ones are aften cheap on amazon and work well with it.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)