Sign in to follow this  
Robbo

Hamilton Watch Sale/PX or Swap

I have a Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic watch (Model no. H70595523) which i would like to sell to fund the purchase of a coffee roaster such as a Gene Cafe.

Cash price would be £325 delivered but i would also be open to offers of PX or swap for a coffee roaster depending on what you have.

It is a great looking watch with sapphire glass, 40mm stainless case, quality brown leather strap with visible internals at the rear. The automatic movement can be found in watches with a much higher value.

In my opinion it is one of the highest quality watches in its price range (RRP £540) Which is why i bought it!

I purchased it new last year but a month later picked up a Tudor Black Bay for a price I couldn't refuse so this has stayed in the box ever since. As such it is in excellent condition, I would say it is as new condition having only been worn a few times.

The original box, paperwork and tags are also included

I will upload photos of the actual watch when i get home but it is this one...

http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/collection/khaki/field/auto-40mm/h70595523

or here...

I am more than happy for you to come over to view it (and have a coffee of course!) as pictures dont do it justice.

Cheers, Robbo

Here you go..i should also add that it is still within its 2year warranty period until May 2017.

IMG_20160629_220829187.jpg

IMG_20160629_220915697.jpg

IMG_20160629_220743302.jpg

IMG_20160629_221401788.jpg

IMG_20160629_221135903.jpg

which colour dial is the most accurate (in daylight) as the photos appear vastly different? Thanks

which colour dial is the most accurate (in daylight) as the photos appear vastly different? Thanks

If you put the model number into google or amazon you will see better photos. I took these on my phone. Model no. H70595523 The colour of the dial is called old paper. I think it gives it a nice wartime vintage look.

Let me know if you have any more questions. :-)

Still for sale. Everyone needs a good watch and i need a roaster!

Prefer not to sell on the Ebay if i can help it! :-)

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)