Coffee Forums banner

Non-hand grinder for brewed

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  risky 
#1 ·
Hi, been away for a while enjoying LSOL - rhinoware hand grinder used to the point I've definately got my money worth! I've hardly used the classic and mignon.

I'm seriously considering selling my mignon and trying to secure a Baratz Settle 270w so I have an electric grinder that I can use for brewed and espresso as the mignon is not easy to dial in / move back and forth....

Looking for opinions please? 270w a worthwhile purchase or are there other suggestions? Cheers

#3 ·
Thanks boots. What would you recommend instead of a hand grinder for the £300 - 400 mark?

#6 ·
I have one and don't believe it works very well for espresso, I'm not into espresso anyway but from what everyone has said it doesn't go fine enough. Just what I've heard if Jez has tried espresso on it he could possibly know more than me. It is great for brewed in my opinion though

#8 ·
Certainly does look good and is a bargain price! I'll do a bit more reading up for sure. Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.