bubbajvegas

SOLD: Eureka Mythos

Worth a shot but would you px for a 2013 major with cash on top?

fraid not mate...if I was still doing espresso I'd be with the mythos

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA

I'd like to make an offer of £600. Can collect as early as tomorrow if that suits.

in no rush ...so fee noted but declined at this moment

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA

Ok no worries but it's not a place holder bid so I'll consider that rejected. Thanks for the reply and all the best with the sale.

I might be interested.

How old is the grinder, and what does it report as start number and general time?

thanks

not sure on age ...where does it sayb7d4a641e736c688e78e6bba33b3cedb.jpg8a2326ad9b4fa443cbe7812a0562d541.jpge3bae4f7567ae0f8f5ef6136823991fd.jpg

NME

damn I have just measured up and it's just too big for my table : (

great price, if i had the space i would have snapped that up..

Hi as discussed I'd like to offer £625 though my wife's going to have my balls in her purse after this lol.

not sure on age ...where does it say

Rating plate? Should be obvious from the serial number if it doesn't say so explicitly.

I do not think the serial number reveals much but I will go and check mine to be sure...

Full Disclosure:

Who needs a signature anyway.....??

Mine does not have a serial plate unless it is underneath or behind the Matthew Algie sticker......that said, what has age to do with it really?

Full Disclosure:

Who needs a signature anyway.....??

if @camboshelf wants it at 625 collected then I'm happy to let it go for that

NME

sold pending collection

NME

Lee you just saved me from being totally unnecessary and going for it.

Enjoy !

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Now just need to wait until the end of the year for a lever machine. Counting the days!

Hi as discussed I'd like to offer £625 though my wife's going to have my balls in her purse after this lol.

She probably will. These are pretty big beasties, but hey just tell her it makes the kitchen look cool

Sage Duo Temp Pro | Eureka Mignon Mk2 | Sage Knock Box | French Press | Ibrik | Airscape Canister | De Longhi ESAM 4200 B2C (dead after 4 years solid service)

Now just need to wait until the end of the year for a lever machine. Counting the days!

Is that why you're selling your Sage?

Great price and probably the best Mythos up for offer in a long time

a grinder a lever and some beans

collected and off to a happy home...enjoy Lee

NME

Is that why you're selling your Sage?

Yeah the sooner I sell that the sooner I can look for its replacement, if I'm honest the SDBs been very forgiving to a noob like me.

Yeah the sooner I sell that the sooner I can look for its replacement, if I'm honest the SDBs been very forgiving to a noob like me.

So why change ?

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Thanks for everything @bubbajvegas beautiful grinder! The missus and nipper also said the cup cakes were beautiful, thanks.

ae995e4ec41b08e7213f5d5726ea40ac.jpg

So why change ?

It's my end of year treat to me. Tried a few shots from one and was smitten by lever lure (there's no way to say that without it sounding wierd :)

Thanks for everything @bubbajvegas beautiful grinder! The missus and nipper also said the cup cakes were beautiful, thanks.

ae995e4ec41b08e7213f5d5726ea40ac.jpg

cheers pal...and she says no worries on the cupcakes...

grinder looks good in position and hope it lives up to the hype...sure she will tho

NME

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo