bubbajvegas

SOLD: Eureka Mythos

selling my beloved mythos as I've turned to the lighter side and gone brewed so using a feldgrind until I get a good deal on a new beast as the mythos is King of espresso grind ...

fantastic condition...titanium burrs...only 7788 on the shot clock which is probably just worn in in commercial terms...

have the auto tamper aswell which I took off as its not a patch on hand tamping and replaced with a blue window which the light shines through [emoji16]

not in no rush to sell so collection only at the moment in time from Huddersfield

£650

f64bf227a101ca3ffa99e071b2145879.jpg66ced43d486df2ffe12f28b2a0158ac6.jpgcbc2b85b439395e65f94c0691d07c819.jpgeab6bfc296176a8d19007ea8891e0d22.jpg4a2325b2fa7f146cc7670cebfda78748.jpg3b39a90a25a4b31470636dd9d6a423c7.jpg174eb3f73e4fa5935f865b1329ee7fb7.jpghttps://vimeo.com/170804913

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA

Hi, Is this a fixed price or are offers welcome?

early days but send me one via pm and I'll see how far off you are [emoji16]

NME

Bosco Sorrento/Eureka Mythos/Torr Palisander XS Convex/VST 18g Ridgeless/Motta Jug/Bialetti Brikka​/FJY Syphon/Porlex/IngenuiTEA

Hi, Is this a fixed price or are offers welcome?

as someone who has owned many Mythos, let me offer you a word of advice. Time after time things come up for sale on here, and people dither and pontificate and ultimately lose out. there is a big difference between your run of the mill high mileage model and this. If you are really after a pristine version, do not dither whilst you try and chip the op for a few shillings.

Full Disclosure:

Who needs a signature anyway.....??

Thanks and I appreciate the advice but it's funds not dither that's prompted the question.

Thanks and I appreciate the advice but it's funds not dither that's prompted the question.

I appreciate what you are saying. I know the history of this machine and I repeat, the chance to buy a mint low mileage grinder which is in reality, a full blown commercial but one that lends itself to a domestic setting very well, is a rare chance. Whatever you were going to offer, then you are talking about trying to raise the difference, not the amount you have. Beg it, steal it, borrow it......you are going to save a further £30 in delivery costs as well, as being able to go see it since it is pretty close to your location

Full Disclosure:

@cambosheff

early days but send me one via pm and I'll see how far off you are [emoji16]

Keep all dealing in the public thread please.

@cambosheff

Keep all dealing in the public thread please.

don't be daft risky! all he is saying is send me your offer by pm and I will tell you by how much you are not going to be buying it buy........

Full Disclosure:

Fantastic price for a not even run in machine. I will vouch for the Mythos, just wish mine was such a low count.

Get this snapped up.

Bargain.

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Mythos and loving it

Tampers: Reg Barber flat 58.35

don't be daft risky! all he is saying is send me your offer by pm and I will tell you by how much you are not going to be buying it buy........

Negotiation

1. All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread (not by email or PM). Once a deal is agreed you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. Your general location and details of equipment are not considered to be valid reasons for using off thread communications. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute

Rules are rules.

haha.. @dfk41 thanks for the backing of the pedigree of the machine [emoji1362] there's a few on here that can vouch for the history of this machine...it came off of Dave (coffeechap) originally who got an amazing find in the early days of the mythos craze and this machine ain't had much through it since considering the environment it's built for @risky fine by me ...people can put there offers on this thread and I'll either say yay or nay...the latter being the more obvious choice at the mo considering the amount of time it's been listed [emoji16]

NME

Rules are rules.

are you american by any chance? They do not understand irony either

Full Disclosure:

I will vouch for this grinder and the owner who really looks after his stuff, you won't find a better example of a mythos for around this price.

Unless you have actually owned a truly great flat Titan then you are just guessing.

Please keep all offers on the thread.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I'd like to make an offer of £600. Can collect as early as tomorrow if that suits.

Would have this in a heartbeat for the asking price but wrong end of the country for a pick up.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

I see the 600 and raise you 50

Is that the asking price then?

Unless you have actually owned a truly great flat Titan then you are just guessing.

I'm going to drop my bid I'm afraid, iv just measured it up in my kitchen and it wont fit. god dam it. good luck to the new owner. hope you enjoy the beast

Rocket R58, ceado e37s, vst 18g

Is that the asking price then?

it was but I'm going to back down. good luck tho

Removed

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

iv just had the tape measurer out and it wont fit in my kitchen. but yes I would of picked it up. but I'm out, good luck

You can get a small hopper from BB, but I'm going to source a Dremel and give chopping my hopper right down to the top of the machine. Think that'll then only fit less than a Kg of beans.

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Mythos and loving it

Tampers: Reg Barber flat 58.35

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo