Coffee Forums banner

SOLD: Eureka Mythos

4K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  cambosheff 
#1 ·
selling my beloved mythos as I've turned to the lighter side and gone brewed so using a feldgrind until I get a good deal on a new beast as the mythos is King of espresso grind ...

fantastic condition...titanium burrs...only 7788 on the shot clock which is probably just worn in in commercial terms...

have the auto tamper aswell which I took off as its not a patch on hand tamping and replaced with a blue window which the light shines through [emoji16]

not in no rush to sell so collection only at the moment in time from Huddersfield

£650

f64bf227a101ca3ffa99e071b2145879.jpg
66ced43d486df2ffe12f28b2a0158ac6.jpg
cbc2b85b439395e65f94c0691d07c819.jpg
eab6bfc296176a8d19007ea8891e0d22.jpg
4a2325b2fa7f146cc7670cebfda78748.jpg
3b39a90a25a4b31470636dd9d6a423c7.jpg
174eb3f73e4fa5935f865b1329ee7fb7.jpg

See less See more
1 7
#5 ·
cambosheff said:
Hi, Is this a fixed price or are offers welcome?
as someone who has owned many Mythos, let me offer you a word of advice. Time after time things come up for sale on here, and people dither and pontificate and ultimately lose out. there is a big difference between your run of the mill high mileage model and this. If you are really after a pristine version, do not dither whilst you try and chip the op for a few shillings.

#7 ·
cambosheff said:
Thanks and I appreciate the advice but it's funds not dither that's prompted the question.
I appreciate what you are saying. I know the history of this machine and I repeat, the chance to buy a mint low mileage grinder which is in reality, a full blown commercial but one that lends itself to a domestic setting very well, is a rare chance. Whatever you were going to offer, then you are talking about trying to raise the difference, not the amount you have. Beg it, steal it, borrow it......you are going to save a further £30 in delivery costs as well, as being able to go see it since it is pretty close to your location

#11 ·
dfk41 said:
don't be daft risky! all he is saying is send me your offer by pm and I will tell you by how much you are not going to be buying it buy........
Negotiation

1. All discussions including offers, acceptances and refusals should be shown clearly in the thread (not by email or PM). Once a deal is agreed you may use whatever form of external communication you like to finalise payment details etc. Your general location and details of equipment are not considered to be valid reasons for using off thread communications. We insist on this rule because we need to see all the negotiations to be able to mediate a solution to a dispute
Rules are rules.

#12 ·
haha.. @dfk41 thanks for the backing of the pedigree of the machine [emoji1362] there's a few on here that can vouch for the history of this machine...it came off of Dave (coffeechap) originally who got an amazing find in the early days of the mythos craze and this machine ain't had much through it since considering the environment it's built for @risky fine by me ...people can put there offers on this thread and I'll either say yay or nay...the latter being the more obvious choice at the mo considering the amount of time it's been listed [emoji16]

#24 ·
You can get a small hopper from BB, but I'm going to source a Dremel and give chopping my hopper right down to the top of the machine. Think that'll then only fit less than a Kg of beans.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.