IGNORED

Aberdeen ?

Markk

Any recommendations for a good coffee in central Aberdeen ?

I'll be there Monday afternoon and haven't been for a few years now. Seem to remember having a decent Coffee at somewhere called James Dun's house. Is that still there ?

Never heard of that place and I was up and down to aberdeen for over 3 years.

Foodstory is the best you're gonna get in central Aberdeen. Linea Classic & Mazzer Major.

Treehouse Coffee Shop is decent. Uses Artisan Roast coffee, has a KVW Idrocompresso.

Contour Cafe at The Green is a nice place but coffee is poor. La Spaz & Macap.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 21/11/2017 at 14:18, Gerrard Burrard said:

Aberdeen update.

Cult of Coffee, Esslemont Ave, serving great pour overs and espresso courtesy of Artisan Roast. Nice cake too. Lovely warm space on a dreich day. Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. 7ee08290b15bea4fa2fdfd1d55543906.jpg

Went this shop today. Coffee is good. But the staff busy so dont have a chance to talk with them. Ordered flat white £2.95. No future comment and just enjoy drinking their coffee. 

51BE1F10-0CA1-4BB0-99D1-5E4025471D4D.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wan said:

I found this guy at Esplanade beach in Aberdeen with a lever Izzo Pompei machine, what the great taste.

E357F05B-6D46-480B-9185-03198239752C.jpeg

I have been meaning to try this place out for weeks, keep forgetting it's there. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ando said:

I have been meaning to try this place out for weeks, keep forgetting it's there. 

Yes, you should try.  They know their coffee. Maybe you can set a alarm reminder 

@wan Here are you doing? Still got the La Spaz? and more importantly, what are you doing in Aberdeen, it's a long way from Bristol. 😆

• Like 1

GS3 MP, Ceado E92 and E37s, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 hours ago, lake_m said:

@wan Here are you doing? Still got the La Spaz? and more importantly, what are you doing in Aberdeen, it's a long way from Bristol. 😆

i’m good, thank you. 
Yes , still with La Spaz. just add moccamaster.

We are doing NC500 but maybe i do more 2000miles from Hatfield 😅

What a great view there. 

• Like 1