cambosheff

Anfim Hopper Protection Cone

Hello,

Does anyone have one of these (Anfim Hopper Protection Cone) they'd be willing to part with or know where I can snare one please? I've been after one for what seems an age now and I can only find them on coffee hit which is in limbo on restocking.

Any help as usual would be greatly appreciated!

Nah that's exactly what Im after doing I just thought the cone one was a little more discreet (and if Im honest I'd forgotten about the mouse one :) thanks for the reminder, I'll have a nose on eBay.

I've a couple somewhere in a cupboard we call Narnia. I'll do my best to find it for you.

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

Office | Sowden Joe 4 cup | Rhino Handgrinder

I think coffeehit sell them

Life is to short for bad coffee.

Yeah cheers for that. They were my first port of call but they've been on 're stocking' for weeks now.

Cheers though.

I'm unlikely to get my out of "Narnia" before this weekend. Another few days to post. If desperate don't count on me. But if you wait you can have mine for postage and a discretionary donation to forum

Home | Sage Dual Boiler | Hario V60 Decanter | French Press | Brasilia RR45OD | Lido 2 | RB & MBK Tampers |

@Dallah That's no worry I'll still take it for the fee you mentioned if thats ok. As for the wait, I've been waiting on parts from another place for over a week now and I cant even access coffeehit site so you're looking like my best shot :D

Thanks anyhow for the update.

Glad you reminded me @cambosheff as I had forgotten. I had some fitted carpeting installed by the cast of The Muppet Show over the weekend. Getting that sorted consumed far more time than it should have.

That said, while getting some of my tools out of Narnia, I stumbled across the cone. I even found a box to send it in .

Please PM me your address and I will pop it in the post. We can figure out what to do about postage and donation once you receive it.

Sorry about the delay. I'd procrastinate but never get around to it.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)