Snakehips

Sold: Verona DB - £1400 - 6 months old.

For Sale: Verona DB - £1400

A superb double boiler espresso machine, 6 months old, in immaculate condition and with 18 months remaining on it's transferable BellaBarista warranty.

Used on average 3 times daily using only Waitrose bottled water.

VeronaA.jpg

VeronaB.jpg

VeronaC.jpg

A super quiet rotary pump machine with option to use either plumbed or tank fed.

Dual boilers with independent power switch for each so can selectively use (or not) the steam boiler which can get up to temp in less than 5 minutes

Independent PID temperature control of each boiler.

** Automatic display of shot time.

Includes all original accessories such as single and double spout portafilters, two steam wands (Standard & non-burn), plumb kit (unused) and original packaging.

A detailed review of the Verona by forum member DaveCUK can be found HERE

Plenty of other info is only a Google away but feel free to ask if there is anything else you need to know.

Prefer purchaser to collect or agree a mutually acceptable location to meet for handover.

Purchaser to be wholly responsible if it is absolutely necessary to ship via carrier.

Edited by Snakehips

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Can I ask why you are selling?

It is mentioned in his signature - Londinium I - which he bought after the Verona. I don't know how easy they are to find but good old Snakehips has gone through a few machines to get to the L1 and on each sale thread the people collecting have commented on how good the condition was and having met him myself (on a forum day) I can assure you he's one of the good guys.

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

It is mentioned in his signature - Londinium I - which he bought after the Verona. I don't know how easy they are to find but good old Snakehips has gone through a few machines to get to the L1 and on each sale thread the people collecting have commented on how good the condition was and having met him myself (on a forum day) I can assure you he's one of the good guys.

Thanks Joe, I couldn't have put it much better if I'd written it myself. Your cheque, usual rate, is in the post. ;)

@yoyo920 Thanks for the enquiry.

This is the second quality espresso machine that I have looked to move on after about 6 months. The previous was in this For Sale Thread if you care to reference it.

In no way whatsoever does this reflect badly on either machine. The Verona is a joy to use and can produce great coffee.

I'm very fortunate to have been able to have worked my up the 'upgrade ladder' without constraint (Sylvia Giotto Giotto2 Verona L1) and sampled a variety of machines. I didn't expect to be seduced by the L1 but I was and in a tight call I have decided to keep it. I would hazard a guess that a majority of folk would on balance be happier with the Verona.

Londinium - R, Monolith MC3, Two Jugs, One TempTag, Nine Assorted And Much Sought After MildredM Bar Towels

Bank holiday bump.

Will let this go for £1400 if it helps.

Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to edit the title?

I'm happy to pay £1,250 and to pick up in person. Would you be willing to sell at this price? Are you in Coventry as your signature says?

I'm happy to pay £1,250 and to pick up in person. Would you be willing to sell at this price? Are you in Coventry as your signature says?

kahveci,

Thank you for your interest.

I am in Coventry but I am not prepared to sell at £1,250.

However I would drop to £1,350 if the machine is collected.

Snakehips

Thanks for getting back to me. My offer of £1,250 stands, in case you change your mind. I will let you know if I decide to buy a machine elsewhere and withdraw my offer.

I'll have another go at this following tr6greig's shove:

- £1,250 in Coventry

- £1,300 in or near Kettering

- £1,350 in Cambridge, and I'll throw in an optional coffee, cake, lunch, or whatever the appropriate meal for the time of day to host a seller willing to travel before they head back.

Would any of the above offers work for you snakehips?

I'll have another go at this following tr6greig's shove:

- £1,250 in Coventry

- £1,300 in or near Kettering

- £1,350 in Cambridge, and I'll throw in an optional coffee, cake, lunch, or whatever the appropriate meal for the time of day to host a seller willing to travel before they head back.

Would any of the above offers work for you snakehips?

Sorry for delayed response but one way or another today has been totally highjacked.

How about £1,350 with the handover in or near Kettering and I throw in the following items....

1 x 500ml ss jug

1 x 300ml ss jug

2 x std group head gasket 2 x 8mm silicone group head gasket

1 x IMS Competition shower screen 1 x std shower screen

1 x IMS Competition Filter Basket

1 x WhieyJ 3-D printed portafilter dosing funnel

V-bits.jpg

Deal. Let's PM payment and location details.

Deal. Will pm am.

Verona successfully handed over today and I feel she is in good hands. @kahveci is a real coffee lover

Thanks snakehips. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm delighted with the Verona!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)