Sign in to follow this  
PhilS

Gaggia classic, boxed with Silvia wand and OPV mod Staffordshire

gaggia 2.jpg

gaggia 7.jpg

gaggia 5.jpg

gaggia 3.jpg

gaggia 6.jpg

I bought this Gaggia classic new in 2013 and it has only had very light use at home (must have averaged less than 1 cup a day). It has always worked perfectly and is in excellent condition. The only marks are on the cup warmer on top. I have added the Silvia steam wand and also set the OPV to 10 bar static pressure. I can reset this if required. It was descaled a couple of months ago and I only use Brita filtered water in so it doesn't need descaling again yet. Included is the original steam wand, pressurised double and single baskets and unpressurised double basket. I have just done a backflush clean with Cafiza ready for the new owner, and I will include some Cafiza but no blanking backflush disc as I still need that for my other machine.

I am now including a Delonghi KG79 grinder and have dropped the price to facilitate a quick sale.

Price is now £140 collected from Stoke-on-Trent, or posted for £150

Edited by PhilS

Special offer before it goes on the public for sale sites - I will throw in a Delonghi KG79 Burr grinder. I've adjusted the stops so it goes more than fine enough (use it about 1/3 or the way from finest on the Gaggia) and also removed the screws in the burrs and glued them in place to improve the grind consistency. Makes a really good cup of coffee in my opinion and is mega convenient in use. I'm now using a super jolly which is better, but the Delonghi was more than acceptable by comparison, and much less messy! I was going to keep it as a spare, but thought someone on here might appreciate a complete starter package.

Hi,

Is this still available? Might be interested with the Burr Grinder thrown in as well

Looks a great machine. Will have a think as it is a little outside budget...and would need posting

Thanks

Kwack

Ok, I will do it for £150 posted inc grinder. Last chance before it goes on public sale sites!

Hi

140 posted as described with grinder as well and you got a deal

Cheers

Kwack

Sign in to follow this  

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png