PeterL

Revelation Cup Group Buy

Best part imo...use of the word 'gluttony' on the page 2 diagram.

It's like a dirty French film. I'm impressed. It's made me want one. I'm looking forward to lots of reviews

Call me a pervert but I can just squeeze a 40g double in one......... :)

Edited by PeterL

Call me a pervert but I can just squeeze a 40 ounce double in one......... :)

A 40oz double? Dear lord no wonder they are expensive.

I feel sorry for the mule you've got swallowing these to transport them back.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Grrr, that second page starts by calling it expresso, then switches to espresso, then ends up back on expresso.

Londinium I, Mahlkönig Vario, Hario Skerton, Chemex 1-3 Cup.

Grrr, that second page starts by calling it expresso, then switches to espresso, then ends up back on expresso.

It's been translated (poorly I agree)

Expresso means something entirely different in our house, so it always makes me giggle.

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

Every one of these cups will weigh exactly 40g. The manual says so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Expobar DB Office Leva IV, La Pavoni Professional -- FOR SALE: MBK HEFT, Torr Goldfinger Titan Convex & 58.55 Flat -- Ceado E8, Lido E, Pharos VDD -- 2 and 5 cup Syphons; Vintage Nicro Metal Filter -- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

Expresso is common in France and is the accepted version of the word Espresso

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Expresso is common in France and is the accepted version of the word Espresso

Yes but they are using both espresso and expresso, sometimes in the same paragraph.

A very minor thing in the grand scheme of things I know, just irked me slightly.

Londinium I, Mahlkönig Vario, Hario Skerton, Chemex 1-3 Cup.

Wow - if I'd known these came with a manual I would have bought two!

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

La Pavoni Europiccola and a Mazzer Major. V60 for brew.

Call me a pervert but I can just squeeze a 40g double in one......... :)

If that's the case and a 50g EK spro won't fit in there I'll be gutted

OK

Order in, I am now the owner of a bunch of very fragile awesome french cups... :)

Very fragile scares me .... I hope you are using fluffy bunnies or machina-espresso to ship them

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

Very fragile scares me .... I hope you are using fluffy bunnies or machina-espresso to ship them

I will be packing them in organic gluten free puffed rice, ecomentals am I :)

Dave Angel

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Rocket Giotto Evo, Mythos, Torr x 2, Rapha Chris King Tamper (coz they are cool), VST's, Hausgrind, Airgrind, Hario Slim, Chemex, Aeropress, Oomph, Puck Puck, Bialetti, Black Acaia scales, Acia Lunas,fresh beans

Blah Blah Blah - it makes coffee

"the hand still gently curling up the cup, sensations arise and can be felt long after..."

Enough said, and with that thought, off to bed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do you think these cups will be with us? (Yes I am impatient). ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

PM mentioned end of April but PeterL would update us should he be able to improve on that.

Gives us all time to read the owners guide ;)

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

Ah what are you lot like.... The mule with luck will start excreting them some time this afternoon, anyone in SW London want to give me a hand re-packaging them?

Edited by PeterL

Ah what are you lot like.... The mule with luck will start excreting them some time this afternoon, anyone in SW London want to give me a hand re-packaging them?

An update, they are mostly re-packed from the delivery however there has been some damage done that will delay the last orders. I am also struggling to make time to get them labelled up and posted such that they are going to be leaving in dribs and drabs across the week with the last out being the last ordered. Handle these things with care guys, they are hand made and show the vulnerabilities I am used to seeing with bone china.

IMG_0440.jpg

Thanks Peter, quite a feat you've taken on, but appreciated.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

Thanks Peter, much appreciated :coffee:

Andy

Wilfa CGWS-130B | Acaia Lunar | Bonavita 1.0L | Kruve | Aeropress | Kaffeologie S

Well, I jumped in, more to make up the numbers than because I really wanted them .... So if it's easier to return my money than it is to get replacements, then I don't mind, what ever is best for you.

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

Well, I jumped in, more to make up the numbers than because I really wanted them .... So if it's easier to return my money than it is to get replacements, then I don't mind, what ever is best for you.

Strangely it was 1 each white and black saucer along with the cups shown that went aka your order got nailed......

Let me chat with them today AM but either way thank you!

ooooh spooky ... That's fate that is ... Terminators did it

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)