PeterL

Revelation Cup Group Buy

Nothing has turned up for me Peter. Can you track the delivery at all to see where it is? Thanks

Well, I just had the pleasure of having an awesome espresso cup turn up in the post, strangely it was marked as yours but your address was insufficient as it was missing a house number or name. Perhaps resending it please.

I will check it and repack it and we can go again...

@PeterL just got mine here in Bulgaria and it's a cream one :S Not sure what went wrong - the order to the guys in France or when you were sending them individually.

@PeterL just got mine here in Bulgaria and it's a cream one :S Not sure what went wrong - the order to the guys in France or when you were sending them individually.

Ah lordie, I wondered where my other white one went.................. :(

You got 2 choices, keep the white & order another graphite or return the white

@http://coffeeforums.co.uk/member.php?u=7171, my mule was unable to collect a white so I only have graphite ones left sorry, still awaiting the RM insurance response btw.

Ah lordie, I wondered where my other white one went.................. :(

You got 2 choices, keep the white & order another graphite or return the white

Could you swap my white one for a graphite if I return it? Thanks Peter

Guys, swap details and lets cut down one leg of postage, I will send a graphite to you bronc......

Sure thing. Let me first get mine to DoubleShot and once he confirms he's received it you can send me the graphite one:) @DoubleShot could you PM me your address please.

I haven't been home since Sunday and I will likely not get Jolly's or Bronc's cup's out until Friday but I will do so when i can.

My world has shades of surreal all over it at the moment.

I'm not in a hurry at all so no need to rush.

The investigation can take up to ten days. A woman on my team's husband is a postie and he said it's probably on its way back to you

And it just turned up to go again.......................

DoubleShot received the cup today (unharmed). That was pretty quick considering I sent it on Saturday.

Guys, apologies, just back from Saudi, will be posting the 3 remainder on Monday.

Guys, apologies, just back from Saudi, will be posting the 3 remainder on Monday.

@PeterL did you get my PM?

@PeterL just got mine today. It arrived on Saturday but I couldn't find time to pick it up earlier. Very well packed (again)! Thank you for doing this and I hope it wasn't too much trouble :)

Team,

L'Arbre would like a few reviews or quotes from the community on these as we were given below wholesale prices I would like to do them the favour if we wouldn't mind.

They are my go to cup now using a VST15g basket and it's working very nicely for 30g out, I find less tobacco notes and more mouth feel amongst other things.

So, whatcha think of em?

I do really like mine, very aesthetically pleasing but not sure it makes much of a difference in taste but really do like drinking from them.

I do know that I get more aroma as I drink.

Not good at reviews or even getting my point across but sure someone will be along soon who's so much better at that than myself.

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Mythos and loving it

Tampers: Reg Barber flat 58.35

I have to agree with Jason. Looks really cool and it's a pleasure to drink from but it haven't noticed a huge difference in taste or smell.

Aesthetically pleasing though, a bit like the holy grail of espresso cup. If Christ had turned water into coffee he'd have been drinking from this.

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Same for me, it is a beautiful cup but I'm not convinced about a taste difference.

Londinium I, Mahlkönig Vario, Hario Skerton, Chemex 1-3 Cup.

Same for me, it is a beautiful cup but I'm not convinced about a taste difference.

Can some one try a side by side comparison? Preferably blind on their loved one or the dog or some such :)

Team,

L'Arbre would like a few reviews or quotes from the community on these as we were given below wholesale prices I would like to do them the favour if we wouldn't mind.

They are my go to cup now using a VST15g basket and it's working very nicely for 30g out, I find less tobacco notes and more mouth feel amongst other things.

So, whatcha think of em?

Has anyone else been experimenting with volume and going less than 30g with a smaller basket?

I'm thinking of getting an IMS single basket. Would be nice to actually use this thing. Either that or I'm buying a white one and splitting the shot.

ACS Minima (Beta) -- Reskinned Ceado E8, Niche Zero --- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)