IGNORED

SOLD: TORR 58.55 TF (Trapeze Flat) INOX Sharp Edge - Made for VST

Its with a heavy heart (and lighter wallet after buying a Mahlgut tamper) that I'm letting this go.

It's served me well in the month I've had it but due to my cack-handed tamping I bottled it and gone for a puck styled tamper (which in hindsight has given me one less thing to blame :)

As you'll see from the images its a beauty which was supplied by coffeechap. It's been a perfect fit for my 2 VST baskets (and my default SDB ones) leaving no strays up the edges. I just appear to have the wonkiest grip in the world.

£60 which will include postage too (or £55 if you're local enough to collect it from Sheffield).

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

Not sure how the sales place works but think the seller has set the price.

I know it's a different selling scheme than the other site I frequent (AVForums)

I may be wrong but that's my thinking.

I'm looking for a mod to flag up on this.

As I understand things El Carajillo was the first to offer asking price and he gets it. You didn't accept the counter offer made by Cambosheff until after the asking price was offered. @Glenn

Dang24 has first right of refusal as cambosheff made an offer

If El carajillo had made an offer before cambosheff had replied then it would have been his

In this instance Dang24 has first right to buy

If the deal falls through then El carajillo should be offered the item

If the offer had not been accepted (declined with no counter offer) then the first to make the full price offer would be the buyer

If the advert stated no offers then the first to offer full price would be the buyer

If a counter offer is published the person who made the original offer has first right of refusal

Thanks Glenn for clearing it up.

I will accept the offer but in fairness to Cambosheff I'll pay the £60, if that's allowed?

If so, pm me your details and I'll get it sorted.

Thanks.

Hi, Sorry if the confusion was caused as part of my listing (first time seller). As I read @Glenn replies now, as I made an offer @Dang24 has 1st refusal, which he's accepted.

As long as that spot on Glenn I'll send my details to Dang24.

Thanks for the clarification and apologies to @El carajillo if so.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo