IGNORED

SOLD - Mahlgut Palm SL

By a stroke of good luck, i've ended up with 2 Mahlgut Palm SL tampers

IMG_20160315_163439.jpg

This black 58.6 is surplus to requirements.

Purchased on 5th March, it's brand new in its original box and packaging (cost £130 direct from Germany).

Will take £110 delivered

Cheers

Edited by aphelion

I'm using the IMS competition baskets and standard. but want to try the VST but have even heard that they have slight variations.

I'd prefer to go to 58.5 at the most then I know it'd fit most baskets

IMS are slightly bigger than VST I think

Yeah, IMS are likely 58.8

I think 58.6 is perfect for VST in the home (I've never had a problem with VSTs being too small).

I think in a cafe, I'd want to go slightly smaller (e.g. 58.55 or something) because of speed, stray grinds up the sides of the basket etc. But for 3 or 4 cups of coffee a day, it is a non issue.

I don't think 58.6 is too big for VST anyway, and it's definitely not for IMS.

You'd be very unlucky if your VST basket was smaller than 58.6

Cheers

Hi Andy,

If at any point you'd consider accepting £95 I'd like to make that offer. I fully understand if that falls short of what you're after, but the missus would 'Bobbit' me if I spent more than that on a tamper :)

Regards,

Lee

Hi Andy,

If at any point you'd consider accepting £95 I'd like to make that offer. I fully understand if that falls short of what you're after, but the missus would 'Bobbit' me if I spent more than that on a tamper :)

Regards,

Lee

Hi Lee,

If you can offer me £100 then we'll have a deal

Cheers

I can risk the 'bobbit' for an extra fiver in sure. I'll pm you shortly.

Your bobbit is only worth a fiver :-O :-O

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo