IGNORED

SOLD: MAZZER MAJOR grinder TITANIUM burrs!!

Hi folks,

I have for sale my Mazzer Major grinder, I previously bought it from another forum member 9 months ago. It's in perfect working condition, was used by myself once a day, the only thing I would point out is the scratch below the ON/OFF knob and the plastic hopper is cracked but still fully functional.

It's been modded for single dosing, I only lose 0.5 gram coffee which is pretty near zero! so if I wanted a 15g dose, I'd measure out 15.5g beans and always got a consistent result. It has the superb titanium 83mm burrs, and grinds as sweet as a nut. All the bits and pieces that were removed to mod it for single dosing are included as pictured.

I paid £400 for it last year, I'm asking for a very reasonable £350.

Collection is from West Midlands J7 of the M6, or for an additional postage cost I can post with a very reputable courier I know of. At a very very rough estimate I would reckon £15 ish

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

Can I ask why you are selling? 9 months isn't long to have had it..

Thanks..

I'm selling as I've just sold my Expobar. Why did I sell that I hear you ask? I simply didn't have the time for it at the moment with work so hanging up my coffee beans for the time being.

Not quite what I'm after but could make it work.. And I'm passing j7 on Wednesday.

Would you be willing to accept 310?

Well reluctantly I'll agree to £310. SOLD to you! Well done.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo