Hi Guys,

Looking to sell my new X-Pro1 camera + accessories (18mm and 27mm Fuji lenses).

Purchased new 3 weeks ago, but now surplus to requirements.

I've basically had a play, taken approx 100 shots with the 18mm lens, and put it back in the box.

Everything is in original packaging etc. as new condition. The 27mm lens not even taken out of its box yet.

Came as a kit with the 2 lenses + I've added a new manfrotto bag and Sandisk Extreme 64GB SDCard

http://kenrockwell.com/fuji/x-pro1.htm

I paid in excess of £600 for it 3 weeks ago.

Quick sale, will taken £400 + delivery costs

IMG_20160210_071059.jpg

Andy

Wilfa CGWS-130B | Acaia Lunar | Bonavita 1.0L | Kruve | Aeropress | Kaffeologie S

@aphelion might be interested - need to do some homework. What do 18mm and 27mm lenses equate to on 35mm format?

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Aphelion

I presume there is some warranty with this little lot?

If so, I'd like it for my other half.

Cheers

w

Expobar IV, Classic, Mazzer SJ, Cimbali Theo 64 oh and Hario Skerton

Hi guys,

The Systematic Kid - I believe the 18mm equates to 28mm, and the 27mm equates to 41mm

wilse - Yep, I have the original order, purchase e-mail, receipts etc. (purchased 17 January 2016)

Camera is literally brand new

Cheers

Andy

Wilfa CGWS-130B | Acaia Lunar | Bonavita 1.0L | Kruve | Aeropress | Kaffeologie S

@wilse has offered asking price so it's his. Go to PM to sort payment and delivery.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Updated to SOLD.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Ok thanks, I've pm'd wilse

Cheers

Andy

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)