Coffee Forums banner

cc raffle, Londinium L1-P + set of 4 d'Ancap Londinium cups+v1 Londinium Button tamp

55K views 320 replies 105 participants last post by  PPapa 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok folks, in response for the request for help on another thread to realise a decent price for the equipment that belonged to one of our forum folk mrsimba (Simon) I am running this raffle.

I believe as a community will will make this happen and one of us will be exceptionally lucky to win a barely used Londinium l1-p, these are fantastic bits of kit as I will personally attest to having one myself for 6 months. So let's pull together and help out the family and freind of Simon.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate, 100 tickets at £24 per ticket will realise what I consider a fair and honest price for the l1-p ( they are £3000 plus new), so here is the chance to not only do something great as a community but the chance to put one of the best machines out there on your bench.

please note that any associated costs of delivery must be met by the winner.

Names to be added to the list via cut and paste.

**Update**

A set of 4 d'Ancap Londinium espresso cups and saucers has also been donated by Nickdebug

A v1 Londinium Button tamper has also been donated by johnealey

See less See more
#22 ·
1. Coffeechap

2. Grumpydaddy

3. RvB

4. PPapa

5. Nickdebug

6. Alexferdi

7. Thecatlinux

8. drude

9. MrShades

10. jtldurnall

11. Doozerless

12. working dog

13 Eyedee

14. Johnealey

#23 ·
1. Coffeechap

2. Grumpydaddy

3. RvB

4. PPapa

5. Nickdebug

6. Alexferdi

7. Thecatlinux

8. drude

9. MrShades

10. jtldurnall

11. Doozerless

12. working dog

13 Eyedee

14. PeterL

15. Johnealey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.