Glenn

Short outage

I'm awaiting an update from our host who is investigating the cause of the short outage we experienced today.

Follow @coffee_forums on Twitter or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/coffeeforumsuk/ if you're unable to access the forum as we updates these service as quickly as we are able to.

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Glad to see you back online :)

Work: Fracino Cherub (OPV mod), La Pavoni Europiccola (with added pressure gauge), Brazen Plus, V60, Aeropress, Mazzer Royal (titanium burrs), Compak K3 Touch, Gold finger 58.55 Sharp Edge, Reg Barber 58.35mm C-Ripple...

Home: Gaggia Classic (PID, and usual mods), Mazzer Super Jolly (and usual mods), Torr Goldfinger Convex 58.4mm, Torr 58.4mm Soft Convex Ebony XS "Vintage Brass"...

Short for you ... My whole world came crashing down during that time .... I couldn't stop thinking, what if someone is selling a broken mazzer for me to butcher or a £250 ek43 .... I might miss out .... Nooooooo

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

i sold my ek for £43 didnt u see

shhhhhh you said you wouldn't say anything

AKA Toffee chips

Ah crap !!!!! ... This always happens ... Last outage I missed out on an L1 that was sold for peanuts ... The one before that I missed out on the free acme cup giveaway.

I swear it's a conspiracy ... Or there is an emergency single user mode that the mods can activate when a good deal comes up !

Izzo Vivi, La Pavoni Europiccola, Microcasa a Leva, Macap MC4, Lido E .... and a preference for the Dark Side

Ah crap !!!!! ... This always happens ... Last outage I missed out on an L1 that was sold for peanuts ... The one before that I missed out on the free acme cup giveaway.

I swear it's a conspiracy ... Or there is an emergency single user mode that the mods can activate when a good deal comes up !

The only single user mode that I know of is when I get booted off by my isp and have to reroute through a remote one :(

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

shhhhhh you said you wouldn't say anything

trust you not to miss out

LOL

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

I did too.

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

Did i just have a short outage, or am i alone

You're not alone

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Did i just have a short outage, or am i alone

I couldn't possibly comment

BOOM! You've just been onomatopoeia'd

Thank goodness, thought it was just me

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Mythos and loving it

Tampers: Reg Barber flat 58.35

Oh I've just uninstalled and reinstalled Tapatalk!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> fracino Cherub:Mazzer SuperJolly:Hario V60+aeropress+french press:

I noticed there was one late last night, too (after midnight).

Seems only a few people were affected today. Traffic numbers were steady so we are looking at localised ISP issues

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements