Had a new kitchen fitted and negotiated some prime space in it with SWMBO!

9476d9da6668db589a25f57f88d3b08a.jpg

ed3623910affa43e5e30f582c1bd79c1.jpg

Before I joined this forum I was perfectly happy with my Krups machine

Nice space, well won, and nice set up...bit better than a krups machine.

What's the point...it'll only change soon!

Very smart , I like the wooden handles , are they std or did you change them ?

ECM Heidelberg Barista Espresso Coffee Machine :coffee:

Eureka Mignon grinder

That is very nice!!!

Being new to all this - what is the coffee machine - make and model. Whilst I know these things have to function well it is a bonus when they look like that!

Thanks.

That is very nice!!!

Being new to all this - what is the coffee machine - make and model. Whilst I know these things have to function well it is a bonus when they look like that!

Thanks.

Fracino Classico I think.

Grinder is a Eureka Mignon.

Wega Mini Nova (refurbed) - Fiorenzato F5 - Made By Knock Heft 585 tamper - 17g La Marzocco Precision Basket

Fracino Classico I think.

Yep used to be called an Ariete didn't it?

The Artist Formerly Known As 'jonc' | All the gear, almost no idea.

It is an Ariete and is tank fed. I have had it for about 7 months and I have been very happy with it. However it stopped working on Thursday! The lights come on but the boiler is not heating up. I am taking it back to Fracino on Tuesday. They tell me that they have never had one back before with this fault and I have every confidence that they will sort it out whilst I wait.

I presume the pint glass is there to purge into. My steam arm doesn't leak either but I keep a small Tropicana bottle under it so I can blow out the condensate prior to steaming. It looks so 2-bob though that you won't see it in any pics I post!

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I presume the pint glass is there to purge into. My steam arm doesn't leak either but I keep a small Tropicana bottle under it so I can blow out the condensate prior to steaming. It looks so 2-bob though that you won't see it in any pics I post!

Yeah I purge into the pint glass.

I see. I purge into the drip tray or mainly into a cloth

I have just bought a classico myself and my only criticism is the fact that when I have two Latte cups the right one gets in the way of the brewing lever, have you got any tips?