Coffee Forums banner

Another Gaggia OPV gauge

Tags
gauge
7K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  Rscut 
#1 Ā· (Edited by Moderator)
As subject, I got it with a purchase on the forum and have adjusted my old machine so seems daft not to pass it on.

Post here, I'll PM for your addy and post it out. When you've done - you can then PM the next person and so on......

Just the gauge (and adaptor - thanks yardbent) ready to screw onto a standard "removable spout" portafilter once you've removed the spout.

#25 Ā·
I have now received this gauge from Lyndon, however I'm not so sure that it is functioning correctly as the gauge does not sit at zero before connecting it to the portafilter. Has anyone else had a problem using this gauge?

If anyone wants me to post it on, I can do so. However I'm not sure there is any point in using an inaccurate gauge to adjust your machine...

I think mattyb240 has the gauge from the other thread on it's way so ausin96, you're next in the queue here if you want it?

Thanks,

Paul

#26 Ā·
Yes please, I'm guessing it will be okay provided it moves consistently from its start point but might have to figure out how to test that. I'll see if I can get my local coffee shop to check it. Like you say no sense in adjusting using it if it's out.

I'll PM you my address sorry for the delay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.