stuartm

Rocket appartamento

I could barely decide between the Mara and the Appartamento. They're both great machines, and it just came down to aesthetics for me - I preferred the Rocket. The Mara is a bit smaller. You can't go wrong with either.

Rocket Appartamento - Niche Zero - 58.4mm Motta tamper - VST 18g competition basket - Brewista scales - MBK Aergrind - Aeropress

Bonjour,

cet article est pour ceux qui hésitent à acheter la bande en acier inoxydable, pour Rocket Appartamento. Cela ajoute vraiment à l'esthétique générale de la machine. J'ai volontairement placé dans cette direction car les gobelets ne peuvent pas tomber de dos et, en plus, vu le prix que je veux le voir!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Looking to buy this machine once it's back in stock, does anyone know if the newer models come with the SS cup rail or is this something I need to purchase along side the machine?

Looking to buy this machine once it's back in stock, does anyone know if the newer models come with the SS cup rail or is this something I need to purchase along side the machine?

Mine did not come with the stainless cup rail from bb... doubt this model will as it is an extra...

Got mine yesterday.

Slight mistake setting up initially 😶.......filled the reservoir about half full or more, plugged in, flushed through steam wand and water spout. Ready to brew. Ground, tamped, locked in, pulled the trigger..............oh oh.....green light started flashing, not what I wanted, machine stopped.

I had underestimated how much water the boiler took up.....the reservoir was empty 😦, swiftly refilled to max mark.

Crikey!! Beginners.....can't bring them anywhere!!!

Today, after reading alot of articles just getting an understanding of cooling flushes/water dancing etc.

Happy days.

Some beast alright coming from a Gaggia C.

• Like 1

Gaggia Classic, Rocket Appartamento, Compak K3 Touch.

Posted (edited)

Congratulations on the purchase!

Photos please!

Edited by lake_m

GS3, Ceado E92, Feldgrind. Niche.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted (edited)

fullsizeoutput_c7.jpeg

😀 Thank you.

Edited by Alan Kilroy

Posted (edited)

Well.....I fluffed that up this afternoon, frothing milk. Didn't really froth. I think I had too little milk in the jug. Needs more practice. Tip too far under surface in initially also. Milk heated up too fast.

Got good froth the other day all the same. Nice cappuccino for 'er indoors. More milk in jug though, I seem to remember. 

Needs work.

Edited by Alan Kilroy